Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match (w/ recipe)

Feeling clear tonight… Blended Margarita & Panorama.

• Espolon Tequila Blanco
  • Cointreau
  • Simple Syrup
  • Ice
  • Rose’s lime juice
  • Margarita salt
  • Panorama

Eyeball ingredients to taste. Blend it all up, salt the rim and enjoy. :ok_hand:

15 Likes

15 Likes

these are both crisp and refreshing,

will put a layered cocktail and fade together soon

8 Likes

Baja Blast and a Shutter

2 Likes

I need both of those things in my life right now. I haven’t had a Baja Blast or played a Shutter in so long, and now I’m craving them.

4 Likes

I enjoy a nice Sencha green tea :tea: with a good wooden fixie in the morning.

3 Likes

Can you imagine if they made a Baja Blast edition shutter?!?!

2 Likes

Would unironically instacop :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Wouldn’t even be a second thought. Immediate buy

Free Solo, and a drink called “Il Corso” from one of my favorite Italian restaurants in San Diego, Monello. I asked for the exact recipe since I loved it so much a couple years back. The Sweet Vermouth used in this drink is actually made and ONLY sold in house - they unfortunately don’t ship it or anything, so I have to pick it up in person whenever I visit SD, but it’s my absolute favorite sweet vermouth ever, nothing has come even close.

• 2 oz Bourbon (They use Evan Williams, but for this glass I used 104 proof Four Roses Small Batch Select, as that’s one of my favorite bourbons)
  • 1.5 oz Antico Perfetto Aperitivo Sweet Vermouth (Made/sold in house @ Monello)
  • 0.5 oz Campari
  • I used a dash of simple syrup even though that’s not in the recipe, just my preference (and highly recommend it)
  • Luxardo cherry for garnish

Shake well w/ ice and serve on the rocks :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Nice one “il corso” should be “the pirate” and the restaurant “Monello” is called “the naughty” like when a child misbehave you tell him/her “monello”.

This should be a proper italian restaurant!

Great pic and yoyo as well, the free solo is a great one from One Drop

2 Likes

Teatime requires a fine Darjeeling (for best results one garden, second flush).

15 Likes

Your username combined with a quick glance at the white in the pic made me do a double take lmaooo :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

Brown sugar is my go to substance for tea, sadly there was none around at the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s the background for the username: Crackout (video game) - Wikipedia

2 Likes

RCS Show Pony in Sunshower Dance
@BadWolfeCo Goldilocks Slicc Rainbow Connection
New England Brewing Co Fuzzy Baby Ducks IPA

The rainbow theme really ties this together.
:rainbow:

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

12 Likes

Recipe for fun

8 Likes

Something about this combination makes sense… no recipe though, just a black coffee pod and the Obsession+ to get the day going.

9 Likes

Holiday edition for St. Patty’s Day.

13 Likes

Drinking while throwing is a good way to get new bruises, I’ve found

3 Likes

Since when does drinking alchohol mix with activities that require coordination?

This is like trying to pair certain cocktails with the car you are driving. Just wrong.

2 Likes