Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match (w/ recipe)

For once i agree with the geezer. Although yoing does become even more fun… and also yoing and drinking doesn’t have the same potential ramifications as driving and drinking

1 Like

It’s kind of a bell curve, there is a tipping point where the beer starts to affect the abilities adversely. But nobody cares how good I can yo-yo anyways.

3 Likes

“Pffft…I throw better when I’m drunk!” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like I once said.

6 Likes

“A boat may float on water but it may also sink in it.”

3 Likes

Vodka + Fresca + Orange + Kamuraiju = Refreshing

13 Likes

Kettle 001

12 Likes

7 Likes

We call this the “Ballmer Peak” in software.

4 Likes

Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match… Like he said. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

D7 and Diet Pepsi :joy:

13 Likes

I have been a software developer for over 40 years. I started ith C/C++ and have since coded in just about every language out there that is not exclusively used by the military. I now write react.js and Javascript. Any coder worth their salt knows that alchohol is the last dug of choice for software development. Only an amatuer drinks and writes code.

Maybe this why .NET and angular is such a disaster?

1 Like

Not a beverage but I don’t really drink… El Mijo & an indica :blush:

9 Likes

And yet drunk server administration as a sysadmin is a right of passage. You’ve never lived till your buzzed on a weekend and get the dreaded pager hit for a server down event and have to take a taxi to the office to figure out what in blazes is going on… now a days you can do all that from the comfort of your bed sometimes.

1 Like

50mg Hemp Derived D-9 Mango Cream cannabis infused craft soda.

Uncle Sam sure has been struggling to legislate that Genie back into a bottle ever since they passed the 2018 Farm Bill legitimizing Hemp as an industrial commodity. Our dumb-downed legislators didn’t see those happy chemists patiently waiting along side with their acetylation skills turning CBD cannabinoids into Hemp Derived (HD)Detla 8-9-10-Zero, and a plethora of other useful cannabinoids for enhanced health and wellness products such as beverages in this case.

Please register to vote and VOTE Please!

7 Likes

Ingestion vs Inhalation…as health and wellness drinks.

13 Likes

I’ve never heard of this loophole but thats hilarious (the drinks)

It’s a bit crazy how popular delta 9 (that’s the legal one right?) has become in such a short time. My local gas station smells like straight dank all the time now lol

13 Likes

delta 9 is the real one, delta 8/delta 10 are the “legal” ones in some states

2 Likes

I can’t believe I only just now thought of this pairing…

9 Likes

Three string wraps converted my Metal Racer from unresponsive to responsive. (Axle just a touch too long for half spec C bearing). Spotted some Bud Light at the store and couldn’t resist snapping a photo. Seemed like an appropriate beverage / yo-yo pairing since the colors matched :wink:

7 Likes