anyone else get yoyos confused for dip cans?

Easy peezy chicken squeezy. I know what you mean. I finished today around 10. Usually, however, I spread it out and take my time so I finish around 2 or 3pm.

One morning, however, I got up and did my schoolwork and finished before 9. Even better, I had done more than I was scheduled to. :smiley: YES!

You know, when you say it like that, everybody is going to want to know what those things are. :smiley:

Around my old middle school, people are getting “high” of electronic cigarettes. What they dont know is that they are smoking the nicotineless ones. Darn kids trying to look cool. *sighs

My school is so incredibly messed up haha. I watched a drug deal go on during one of my classes. E cigs are big now too, pretty stupid to be honest.

That being said I couldn’t be homeschooled. I couldn’t. From everything I’ve seen homeschoolers lack real world experience (which has been confirmed in this thread), while public schooling shows just how messed up a lot of people are.

Lets be honest, the difference between grotty public schools and prison isn’t as much as it probably should be. If anything, there’s probably less drug dealing and less fighting in prison… :stuck_out_tongue:

We don’t really have dip here in Norway, though we have “snus”. Not sure if it exist in the US
http://www.karl-arne.name/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/general.jpg
Apparently it’s a lot less dangerous to you since the manufacturers of snus have to pass the regulations of the Norwegian Food Safety Authority, and i believe dip in the US isn’t governed by any similar instances.

3 words. Smarties and Crack

That is basicly what Is sold at my school. For those of you that don’t know about the smarties, real stupid kids found out they could rub 'em together in the packet and inhale the dust. When they blow out, it looks like smoke. I know some kid that went to the hospital for swallowing that stuff

What happened? Did he overdose on sugar? lol

It would still damage your lungs. It is just like inhaling anything course.

You’re burying the lead. Kids sell crack at your school?

Something wrong with that???

Not very often, but yes. Yes they do. Don’t I live in a great area. Even my teachers teach us how to keep away drugs. Fun school :frowning:

Exactly.

The chocolate kind, or the rockets kind?

them feels…

The rockets kind, for you Canadians. Kids at my school do it too. My younger sister says the e cigs are a thing now, but I haven’t seen them because the honors kids are kept separate from the regular kids. I’ve done the smarties thing, but it is a waste XD I’d rather eat them. This is middle school by the way.

no there a thing just the other day the schools officer came into my health class and said just yesterday we caught kids selling those electronjc ciggeretes.

I am doing my masters thesis on electronic cigarettes. I am going to look at respiratory symptoms and pulmonary function testing. Although not my primary hypothesis or focus of my research, the secondary research I needed to do before testing is wether or not electronic cigarettes are popular. I hypothesized they would become more so in the younger generations. However I was wrong in that they are becoming increasingly popular in all age spans. A major reason for this increase is the fact of you can smoke them anywhere. It will be a while before any regulations are set to public smoking of them. However, they will always be an 18+ item and not for minor sale.

I get them confused ALL the time haha

Around here people vape :frowning:

Dipping is nasty. Kids always don’t know what they are doing and end up vomiting