anyone else get yoyos confused for dip cans?

All of that is bad for you and people mostly do it to fit in, at least in my area

My school is very strange. It’s like two separate schools for kids in honors and kids in regular classes. Honors have a different lunch, and most of the kids in honors have similar schedules. I am not exposed to the drugs and such. I hear the stories though.

Those stupid e-cigarettes are the best thing to happen to the tobacco industry in decades. Fifty more years of Big Tobacco, all because kids are suckers for gadgets.

Correct me if I’m wrong but most people do not smoke tobacco ecigs.

Many people smoke flavors like cherry, chocolate, sweet cream, etc.

The flavors rarely even include nicotine

Yeah its just vapor

Haha Abby at VA States I was hanging with a dude and his friend and they were both smoking e-cigs. Just flavor. I mean no one stopped them in a children’s museum.

huh diddnt realize that oh well i never notice stuff like that anyways.

Oh and hey yoyoavenger it good hearing from ya once again!

Ah, okay, thanks for clarifying. I didn’t realize that was the case.

I saw them too. Being all sneaky about it :stuck_out_tongue:

He bought my beat AC for 90$

I have heard people saying most e cigs don’t contain nicotine. This is false, as most do contain nicotine. The electronic originally started as a smoking cessation device. They were origionally called ENDS, electronic nicotine delivery systems. So whoever is telling you their safe because they don’t contain nicotine is wrong.

Except you can buy e-cigs, e-cig cartridges, and vape juices that contain no nicotine whatsoever.

Most do, yeah, but it’s just a matter of looking at the box…

There are still a lot that don’t have any nicotine though. Of the 5 people I know that have e-cigs, 4 of them us nicotine-less ones, all flavored. However, all the tobacco flavored ones I’ve seen do contain nicotine, save one weird time I saw one without and haven’t been able to find it again.

Man we have several huge shops in town and most of what all of them carry are non nicotine. As far as I can tell most don’t have nicotine, other then the little ones that look just like cigarettes but I mean we all could guess those would have it right?

This is false. There are many that do not contain any nicotine in them. There are many that do; however, you should be able to feel if there is nicotine in the e-cigarette. There are many people who get a “buzz” off of a e-cig containing nicotine. I’m not saying the ones that do not contain nicotine are healthy, because no matter what you smoke is unhealthy, but saying they all contain nicotine is false.

Yes, you guys are exactly right, you can purchase them without nicotine. I have never seen one, because I only see them at gas stations, but you guys are right they do exist and it is a matter of looking at the box you purchase them in.

Night shadow, if you re-read my post I specifically say most contain nicotine and never say they all contain nicotine. I don’t have the numbers, although I’m sure I could find them if I needed to, but I would put my money on most containing nicotine. I’m not sure what you think is false about my post, but I can assure you I have done the research on them.

1 Like

They’re cool tho. Steven is a good guy.

As if whether someone chooses to smoke or not makes them a bad person.
be more judgmental. Smoking is bad for you, smokers aren’t bad people.

I wasn’t saying that. I was saying that in defense of the fact that he said they were “being sneaky about it”

yeah the whole "being sneaky about it adds a negative connotation.

My mom tells me to take the “skoal” out of my pocket every morning…