anyone else get yoyos confused for dip cans?

I’ve seen multiple people hit e-cigs in class here. Basically everything except really heavy drugs are a problem here. Pills included as a problem. I hate my school. I really do

Yea

YYE is my main social networking site I dont have FB or anything I just talk to people on here.

Yep.

When your homeschooled, moms like “you have the flu? Take this medicine and get to work!”

Ive been stopped by my vice-principal on several occasions

“That better be a yoyo in your pocket…”
“Ummm yeah. It is.”
“Show me!”

To add to this shes a creepy old lady

Yes I used to dip a lot back in high school when I played baseball and everyone thinks I’m back on it lol.

I don’t hate my school cuz many people do drugs tho, there’s still some really cool people that got into the wrong stuff.

Right and wrong starts with mom and dad. As to if you are in school or home schooled it shouldn’t make a difference. I like to think for kids in public schools they get real life experience with the ins and outs of society. If M & D have taught you correctly then you will be able to make the correct decisions for yourself.

my old roommate used to dip and he told me that a yoyo in my pocket looks like a dip can. That stuff is gross though, he’s spilled it a few times and its nasty.

Nasty is when you take a sip from a can you have been spitting in under the wrong impression. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah now that’s nasty. Dip spit is just discusting.

Yeah, when people chew tobacco, it’s really sick. It looks like they just stuffed a big chuck of moist coffee grounds, and when they spit, it looks like diarrhea… And almost smells as bad too… I don’t know how anyone can do that and like it, much less think it’s cool. Might as well be chewing on cow pies haha.

This is why I looooove my unknown leather holder.

I have been homeschooled since kindergarden, and I went and took a college class at age 14.

I got an A…

I believe mullicabob was referring to a different type of education, correct me if I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Counts for nothing on the street.

Lollollol. The fact you think college is the real world…
You must still be fourteen.

Out on my street cars go past… But they never seem to stop… That is, on a day that cars do go past, cause they only go past like…

Ok! Sorry if i misunderstood you! But i do believe that yoyoing helps a lot with street smarts.

Public school more so.

Heh, kids at my school sells stuff I can’t list here on the forums. :smiley: