Any Old Guys Here?

Terribly sorry my prostate caused such a stir. Chronologically, I am 53. I refuse to grow up, hence I am a 14 year old trapped in a 53 year old body.

Yoing is a nice escape from the “real world”.

Still throwing and 38 in August :slight_smile:

I’ve met Cliff! He lives near me and my barber introduced me to him! I gave him a Vapormotion and a popstar as well!

Same here. 53 going on 15.

Hey nice to meet you guys. Name is jeff…(old1). I started throwing around 16yrs ago, but left because of…ahh…life happens when your not looking. Anyway i’m 43, and felt like i needed to do this again.
I pulled out my trusty SPYY MK5, the only one I had after the rest of my collection was stolen. Anyway, the MK5 was great back in the day when I had skills. Knot now :wink: So I purchased the WEDGE after some looky on the net. WOW!!! Now im back at doing KAMAKAZE, and the like, in just a matter of a week!
So with that said…nice to meet.
OLD1

4 Likes

I lived a pretty extreme childhood, so my body feel smuch older than the 35 years ive been around. Been into object manipulation for most of my life, but yoyo has taken me several years now.

Me too. I’m almost 30, does that count? :scream:

1 Like

Does anyone realize this topic is 6 years old. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No, we’re so old, we didn’t even notice. :sleeping:

4 Likes

Same here, which I thought was kinda old for the community until I started reading this thread

Dang. I was such a young 48 when this topic was started. Those were the days…

1 Like

I’m 49 today.

Looks like she’s still going strong! She gives a nice shout out to YYE.

Me: I’ll be 53 in October.

3 Likes

Hey, high-fives to all of us born in '65!

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m the OP and older than when I first started this thread in 2012. I’m 69, had a heart attack a year after I first posted but doing fine and still throwing occasionally. But I now have an 20 month old granddaughter who is “Grand” indeed and can’t wait to show her how to throw. Right now she is just just enjoying handling the six I have. Best to you all, stay healthy and prioritize the time you have left.
Best,
Steve
Gainesville, GA

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smiley:

1 Like

45 up in this

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

43 last week. Trying to get a little better every day, just like in life. :relaxed:

2 Likes

35 here also. For some reason I thought you’d be a bit older than me! Don’t know why.

EDIT I think I just quoted a really old post. So not the same age!