Any fellow cat owners?

My neighbor took this photo of me and Buddy.

14 Likes

No I don’t have a kitty

10 Likes

Agreed, that’s a feline monster truck.

3 Likes

We have 5 cats in my home :heart_eyes_cat: will update with pics after I gather together some good ones.

I have 3, and 1 that loves yoyos! This is Manchego and the Fluchs:

7 Likes

Test camouflaging herself with my MCMO

8 Likes

8 Likes

My cat likes to grab the wall.
I don’t think I will ever understand why…

9 Likes

Legendary Cat with a Legendary Terrarian.

10 Likes

Meet Olive - a sweet little lap cat

7 Likes

This is Gabriel. He’s not interested in my unresponsive throws, possibly because he walked in front of my BMC a few months ago and got beaned. But if he sees me pick up the TMBR, he’s at my feet in about 2 seconds flat. He actually knows before I even throw it. I can’t practice responsive play unless he’s upstairs snoozing under the bed. I can assure you this yoyo wasn’t spinning sideways when it reached the end of the string.

6 Likes

Don’t own a cat but work at a shelter so my camera roll is full of cat pics. Here’s my roommate’s cat striking his best pose.

6 Likes

Looks just like Gabriel - including that tongue sticking partway out. He does that all the time, for no reason we can think of - cracks us up.

2 Likes

I let my neighbors two cats come in for visits and treats. Tonight one of them was in as it turned dark. I was in a reclyner using two laptops and heard something in the kitchen. The sound just kept occuring and I finally had to get up, turn on a light and investigate. The cat had found a yoyo and was rolling it around on the tile floor of the kitchen.

5 Likes

They do look similar!

This is Majora. He has cerebellar hypoplasia so he’s a drift kitty. Can’t walk a straight line to save his life but he’s the sweetest cat, the kind that changes cat haters.

4 Likes

Interesting, the condition you describe, I’ve never heard a name for it. We had a cat years ago with some sort of neuro-muscular condition. It was never officially diagnosed; we just said he had kitty MS. He would walk across the room, flop his tail from one side to the other, he would lose his balance and his whole back half would fall over and hit the ground. He would hop right up as if to say “I meant to do that!”

4 Likes

I have to keep my yoyo case zipped, else he’ll haul them all out and play hockey with them.

3 Likes

Say hello to the gorgeous Chewbacca Charlie

11 Likes

Why I don’t have a cat…

4 Likes

My boy Nelson Monster he just turned 12 1/2 or 13. We found him when he was around 4 months old in the end of 2009. The vet at the time said they thought he was about 4 months old back then.

7 Likes