Any fellow cat owners?

As we all know cats are the greatest creatures on this planet. Who else is privileged enough to be allowed to live in the same house as one or more cats?

I have two and I love them more than life itself.

17 Likes

We have a cat, sort of… This male cat just showed up one day and started hanging out at our house. He comes inside when he wants to, and he’s very well behaved. He’s really good with our kids too.

I don’t know where he came from, but I’m pretty sure he’s living a secret double life, and secretly belongs to someone else and just disappears for days on end.

Either way, we named him Ringo and he’s super chill.

12 Likes

Pics please! :slight_smile:

Below is one of my boys, he is called Ollie and he is ace!
SAM_4324

And this is my other boy, his name is Alfie and he is also ace:
SAM_4528

19 Likes

This is my (not so) little buddy, Ser Pounce. Named after one of Tommen’s cats in A Song of Ice and Fire. He came strolling down the sidewalk one day when I worked at a screen printing shop on the east side of Toledo. He ended up coming in and hanging out with us, and I shared my pulled pork with him. His ear was clipped so I knew he was a catch and release, and so I called my lady and told her if he stayed at the shop all day I was gonna bring him home with me. That was almost three years ago now.

19 Likes

Ser Pounce is a very handsome chap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, but he has to have his buddy in the photo too.

21 Likes

20190112_133113

19 Likes

I have two
Marmalade is the big one and Rosey is the small oneimage image

21 Likes

IMG_20190109_204153

This is Raven. He’s begging for ice cubes.

20 Likes

Me and Buddy. He came / wandered into my life four years ago. Male. Never lived indoors. Spayed, shots, vet visits, lives in a house filled with straw. Joshua, in the other pic: 1994-2013. Broke my heart when he passed away. My Good Baby Joshua is what I called him.

18 Likes

Was never a cat person. Two years ago a kitten no more than a couple weeks old was on my brother’s deck. I’m now a cat person
20181123_162951
20181217_104000

22 Likes

Rainbow cat!! :rainbow:

5 Likes

Indeed!
Morning sun + fish tank= one cool cat.

3 Likes

It’s Nyan Cat!!! image

6 Likes

My cat has taken to sitting on my foot when I’m practicing.
Luckily he hasn’t been hit with a sleeper.

8 Likes

How cute!!!

All these cats really make me wish i had a cat :frowning: They’re all so cute!!!

4 Likes

Apparently you’ve never had to clean the litter box.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right.