Any fellow cat owners?

Yeah if anyone else tries to hold her like this, she’s not with it. But if I pick her up (I usually support her hind quarters as she rests her head/front paws on my shoulder) she’ll eventually start squirming until she’s more or less in this position.

She’s usually more on her back with her front paws folded but she saw my wife trying to get a picture and started squirming some. Guess she was self-conscious :joy:

3 Likes

I carry my cat the same way haha. Same thing though, if anyone else tries it they’ll get a quick paw to the face.

4 Likes

New blanket; cat approves.

11 Likes

They grey on your cats head is beautiful.

3 Likes

Thanks! The pound we rescued her from thought she’s part Siamese or Tonkinese. Her sister (actual litter mate) in the pic I posted a couple of weeks ago has the body of a Siamese though she’s currently a touch overweight atm.

3 Likes

Buddy. He’s outdoor only but very well taken care of. Regular vet visits, warm home to sleep in, and eats better than I do.

2 Likes

my cat loving my camera

3 Likes

This is Lio and he just turned one :relieved:

9 Likes

My new kitty, Test! She’s a OneDrop fan.

9 Likes

Love my cats! This one doesn’t mess around though lol. She meannnnnn

5 Likes

Looking at all these cat pics calms my soul

3 Likes

Ginger is her name. She was a feral kitten we trapped/fixed/released but she didnt seem to want to be outside like the other ferals. She would just sit by our back door and cry lol.

Ironically she is more comfortable and more of a lap cat than my two cats that were born inside

8 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

a lil family pic

5 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Buddy. The love of my life.

10 Likes

Ronja is a very poofy girl.

11 Likes

This is my cat Muschin, he is 16 years old. Purrs like a machine.

10 Likes