Any fellow cat owners?

Oh lord. I’m not ready :smile:

1 Like

Like it’s been said: Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

3 Likes

Ha! Perfectly put. I had never heard that one before.

1 Like

7 Likes

funny you post that… our new kitten we’ve been calling catzilla

2 Likes

He certainly has some high-beams on him!

5 Likes

That cat tower is outstanding! You’re a good pet owner no doubt!

2 Likes

My neighbor is trying to get me to take two kittens. After loosing my cat last year I’m not sure I am ready.

1 Like

These things don’t happen by accident. You think you aren’t ready, but the universe knows what you need.

2 Likes

The tower is only one small part of our feline infrastructure!

Allow me to give you a short tour of the Catio…

…which has an entry to the Catwalk…

…which leads to the Gato Chateau.

To give some context, my partner and I are currently living with my family. My mom has always had lots of cats, 7 at the most, but she’s down to one now so my three get to take advantage of all the fun areas she’s built over the years. We’re moving into our own place soon but now our kitties are so spoiled now that we’re going to have to come up with our own version of a cat house!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Sammy and Teddy. 2 of our Ragdolls. My girl uses the pic as a screen saver on our desktop.

I put 2 towers right next to each other. And they completely shred them about 3 times a year.

Sasha(our Sealpoint) jumped in the right bucket because she loves photo opps .

10 Likes

My dude found a good box.

9 Likes

This thread needs 135% more updates!

4 Likes

Looking like A Perfect Circle’s new album cover over here

7 Likes

I guess I was boring during our evening walk since Buddy decided to ignore me and attack a piece of wood!

6 Likes

To be fair…that piece of wood had it coming. He was truly stuck up! A real stick-in-the-mud kinda dude.

5 Likes

Idk why she loves when I hold her like this but ¯_(ツ)_/¯

11 Likes

Yeah that is definitely my cats least favorite way to be held lol

4 Likes

That’s how I hold Buddy sometimes but more cradled like a football so he feels secure. He looks at me with adoring eyes.

3 Likes