Any fellow cat owners?

They should not be let outside either.

“Cats may kill up to 3.7 billion birds and 20.7 billion mammals in the United States alone each year, a new study has found.”

My kitty remains indoors where she prefers to be.

3 Likes

Chillin’ outside today with Buddy!

10 Likes
5 Likes

So many ladders on the garage roof next door! What’s up with that? Ladder storage technique?

1 Like

My kitty!

7 Likes

It’s the maintenance guy’s shed. It IS a lot of ladders! I rarely see him on a ladder. Maybe he collects them…

2 Likes

What an eyesore! You’d think the maintenance man would store the ladders in the garage instead of on the garage thereby damaging the roof!

1 Like

Here’s my trio:

Eldon is the oldest, he’s from a rescue in Washington

and Mirri (grey) and Reggie (brown) are our mischievous twins. They came from a rescue in San Diego

Happy international cat day!

8 Likes

This is my tiny monster, Ruby. She’s a little 6 pound cat who is no longer interested in getting bigger, only causing bigger trouble. Weirdly she literally never kneads ever and tries to have full conversations with us meowing back in many many different ways whenever we talk to her, I’ve decided she thinks either that she is a tiny person or we’re just really really big, weird looking cats

10 Likes

Here’s my dude:

He has huge paws, and three thumbs on each foot!

He also has a very wide tail:

8 Likes

2 here. We are currently fostering one while a friend of a friend moves (luckily he’s awesome because she was supposed to get him first of the month and we haven’t heard a peep). And 2 regulars outdoors that hang here. I’m truly a dog guy, but my wife is a crazy cat lady.

An observation, if it hasn’t already been made: cats own you, not the other way around.

2 Likes

How many toes does he have in total?

2 Likes

What an amazing cat! He looks like he is wearing oven mits!

2 Likes

28! (He’s polydactyl on the back too)

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes it’s funny to have a cat with thumbs because he uses them like people do. He can pick things up and carry them around. He gets into all kinds of mischief with them.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of suck a cat!

1 Like

You just blew my mind! Is he a Maine Coon?

2 Likes

Yes, he’s a Maine Coon. He’s still a kitten (about 12 pounds) but his dad was 28 pounds so he should get much bigger!

Yes, we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into when we got a thumb cat :joy:

3 Likes

A vision of your future…

4 Likes