Any fellow cat owners?

My floof, Luna!

She’s a lap kitty!

8 Likes

We have 2. But I’m a dog person. Infur (ha!) what you will from that.

1 Like

I am so pleased I started this thread, so many ace cats being shared and it makes me so flipping happy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cats if anyone needs it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

She is so tired after having these kittens. They all look like her too

12 Likes

Good mamma!

2 Likes

We have a cat, it’s a dog toy. :crazy_face: Truth be told, our cat is a bully, walks right up to our boxer mix and Frenchie and wallops them right across the face, then stands there and glares “Go ahead, I dare ya” at them. He’s such a brat.

1 Like

Cats all have their own personalities just like people and something makes / made us the way we are. It’s too bad your cat can not verbalize his issues. Maybe he was just born a bully.

1 Like

how many is that?

1 Like

I don’t think he’s a naturally born bully; he used to be the most skittish car I’ve ever seen, like cartoon cat skittish, jumping up with arch backed to the ceiling skittish. It was quite comical at times. He had a rough beginning, not in a pipe drain and living their for the first fewer weeks of his life. He was rescued and put up for a adoption at a couple months old, that’s when we got him. He started having seizures a couple of years ago, and when he went on the medication for it, he relaxed and became a LOT less skittish. I think that’s where his aggressiveness is coming from, obviously not sure though. He was terrified of the dogs for the first couple of years of his life, now he’s found his confidence. He finally understands that they aren’t going to attack him, so he’s fearless. Little turd.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to start a friendly fight like guys that roughouse and push each other around just for fun. My cat, Buddy - farther up in this thread, lived under a shed for I think his first year. Another tenant told me he fed him his dinner leftovers for that year. He’s a badass cat but he loves sitting in my lap and being combed and massaged. I think he adds way more to my life than I add to his…

1 Like

!

She loves chasing the yoyo but she’s mostly interested in the string. She loves string.

10 Likes

There are 4 kittens in the picture

3 Likes

@888alltheway that looks like a kitty glamour shot…just sayin’… it’s a cute kitty…

4 Likes

10 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

My boys (5 and 3 years old) have been harassing our 12 year old cat. I feel bad for her but she’s been doing surprisingly well with it.

3 Likes

Tigers have tested positive too.

2 Likes

Luckily I dont have my cat do my shopping or fuel up my car

Just saw on the news a tiger in a NYC zoo tested positive for Covid-19.

1 Like