Forum pets

We have all seen Marmalade the cat I even think @codinghorror tried to trade a yo-yo for him/her

This is my derp Tesla, as you can see she likes to sniff everything

21 Likes

Oh lord it looks like I’m choking her or mashing her head down, it all her fur :joy: I swear ! I’m just scratching her ears.

4 Likes

Took this a few days ago. He’s a long boy and a gentleman. Just a real good boy

14 Likes

Long dog!

1 Like

This is Jake

I adopted him at a shelter here in New Hampshire, but they saved him from an kill shelter in Indiana when he was just a pup.

17 Likes

Good save!

2 Likes

Here’s Marmalade and Rosey just chillin on my bed

and Marms favorite sleeping position

15 Likes

My feral cat Ditto - he doesn’t live with me but comes to hang out every couple of days

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: actually we just adopted a cat. This is Scout (female)

Such a sweet, inquisitive little lady.

18 Likes

Awwwwww look at those eyes! Does Scout like yo-yos?

6 Likes

She’s not sure about them yet!

5 Likes

Here’s my (not so) little dude, Ser Pounce (I’m a pretty big fan of ASOIAF lol)
35 Likes, 1 Comments - Area44 (@area44yoyo) on Instagram: “This awesome CATppucino throw from @throwcafe is Pounce approved! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .…”

And here he is playing some yoyo with me

8 Likes

I’ve posted pics of my cats on another thread so as might as well show my aquatic friends some love.

9 Likes

This is Kelly. My wife found her wandering around outside of the free health clinic she works at. We love her.

17 Likes

Oscar?

Yessir. The smaller one is my pride and joy. I’ve raised her from a fry. My dad had her parents, she is a Texas Cichlid and Jaguar cichlid hybrid. Total savage.

3 Likes

My floor wouldn’t support my big tank I’m thinking of making a 5 gal Invert salt tank

1 Like

Here’s Eros!

11 Likes

My guy George and his egg

14 Likes

What sort of scalie friend?

1 Like