You gots any pets?

I have two dogs now, came home to a n old wiener dog today haha, his names oscar he’s eleven years old. My baby ellie may is eleven also. So they should be good friends they like each other. I also brought home a fish and tank. Its a baby oscar, pretty cool fish. Cant wait till he gets big. I need to find a bigger tank tho!

Anyone else have pets? Most likely. Well share here if ya want. Im posting pics soon

I have two leopard geckos ( Norris and snow ), a chihuahua ( Lola ), and I’m an apprentice to a master falconer and my bird is a female captive bred red , swallow tailed kite mix who’s name is Fawkes.

I have a dog named Blizzard. The reason for his name is that we found him outside with his paws frozen into the snow and all covered in thorns and burrs when a blizzard was happening

<-------Blizzard

My family had a cat named Hobbes, but he was old and got really sick, so we had to put him down. :’(

5 horses and a cat. Used to have another cat, and a dog.

I always have a cat, righ now mine is a cat named LeRoy ( his middle name is Williams lol)

He thinks hes a dog

Come on, people, you can’t go talking about all your pets and not show me some excruciatingly cute photos!

Yuki

Hehe

Three outta five

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/patrickcondon/Animals/100_2130.jpg[

I have a dog ollie who is a pitbull boxer mix

just not sure how to link from facebook picture so I will share a link to some

I have a Guinea Pig named Cookie.

Also a Black Lab named Toby :slight_smile:

Here you go:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148414_100781523328180_8280424_n.jpg

Yuki

thankyou that’s my doggie in his tuxedo coat

I have two cats, Milo and Leo.

I have two cats (brother and sister) . Unfortunately, I was not able to name them, so I’m stuck with them being called Jacob and Bella from twilight :’(. Those horses of yours are stunning Patrick!

2 cats:

Simba (Savannah)

Sammy (Longhair)

4 Tarantulas:

Midnight

Curly

Bro & Sis, unnamed

I have two parrot fishes that seem to have an intelltance of a smart two year old.

I have two parrot fishes that seem to have an intelligence of a smart two year old.

I have two parrot fishes that seem to have an intelligence of a smart two year old.