You gots any pets?

sorry for double post, my ipod has been lagging on me.

I’ll try again when I beat this photo sharing issue.

I have a white lab and a black lab. I think they are cousins.

Everyone read this please!!!

My friend surprised me with a baby oscar fish. Dope fish really cool colors and they are good pets. My buddy is pretty ignorant on organisms their stress levels and immune systems, like i said he surprised me with this fish.

Oscars take a lot of care and are fragile organisms. Many diseases can kill an Oscar fish. Also the wrong fish tank.

They need space, the only crappy reason about chris surprising me with the fish is that i wasnt prepared to keep it at the moment. But quickily made moves to get a decent tank for it. Its only a 10 gallon which is NOT ok. Like i said they need space or the tank could restrict its growing habits and cause disease just due to such a high level of bacteria in a small space.
Im cleaning this tank twice a day, once in the morning right after my first ciggarrette, and once at night just after it feeds. I need a bigger tank. Im not asking for a hand out, just if someone has a tank thats not in use that they can send and ill pay them back with payments. Im good for it. Ask a few forum members if you need to.
I just need a tank thats it i can find another filter.
This fish is cool and im so thankful for chris buying it for me. He’s my bestfriend and got himself one as well. Good kid. I love him. So yeah please let me know guys, i have my fishes health in my best interest right now and would be so crushed if it died.

Please and thank you

• Samuel P.

Let me know please and thank you! 5409313595

Miss Elizabeth

Now I need to take pictures of George(rabbit)and Gabby and Buster (dogs)

I have an eastern mud turtle named Pig Pen, a desert box turtle named Daisy, an ornate box turtle named Strawberry, and a desert tortoise named Scooter.

Pig Pen came from a pet store, has been with me for 22 years and is probably 30 years old or older. She lives in a tank in the house. The other turtles are rescue animals and they live in the back yard. The box turtles are at least 15 years old. Scooter is 12. The box turtles like to sit at the sliding door waiting to be fed and chase me around the yard when they’re hungry. Scooter used to climb through the doggie door to raid the dogs dish until he got too big to fit through it.

I like turltes :smiley:

Lets see… Two cats, tabby’s. Jack and Jaycee… One puppy, Molly :slight_smile:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/27/yre2erej.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/27/remepuma.jpg
Only one cat picture… It’s of Jaycee the dumb one