Any fellow cat owners?

This pretty girl is Ava.

And this handsome dude is Uno. He was born feral and it took a lot of time for him to get used to us, but now he’s cool.

9 Likes

My sweet baby, Buddy went over the Rainbow Bridge last Thursday and it will be heartbreaking for years. We had over 9 years together. He was born feral and always lived outdoors. I made very warm homes for him and he ate better and had more doctor check-ups than I’ve had in my whole life. This is one of our last photos together. I will always miss my BudBud…

20 Likes

Ohh good a cat thread now I just need a bird fish and hermit crab thread snd I can show pics of all my animals. Now for the hunt I got to find all 4 cats and take a picture. The hunt is on I’ll be back when it’s complete

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: they are amazing

1 Like

Aww, he seems like he was very sweet

2 Likes

Here is my cat Kona

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss Chris, losing pets hurts so much. Sending you love <3

5 Likes

This is my Bootsy Cutesy Tootsy Boy

13 Likes

Holy balls I have that same Ikea dresser.

The cat’s pretty close too.
(Rukia)

11 Likes

Hell yeah dude, its a solid little dresser for the money.

Your cat is v cute too <3

2 Likes

Okay finding the cats has proven more difficult than expected. the dog won’t leave my side cause the marine base down the road is doing drills and the booms are freaking her out. Cats aren’t a fan of the dog so they have been staying clear of me tonight… ohh well . I got the bravest and oldest of the bunch
krookous

One if 4 cats all of them rescues and all of them highly food motivated this one just more so…

I’ll post pics if the others as I find them.

Found another cat

This one is ginger she is the youngest occasionally she can be seen trying to sway my yoyo out of the air and the reason I have a bunch of old string attached to my desk as a distraction.

n

12 Likes

9 Likes

Our big mancoon cat leo. He only cares about food snd only came by around cause he heard a can open.

The most elusive cat. Ashes aka bat cat no idea why my wife calls her that but it stuck.

I think this now covers all animals currently in the Rogers household until the wife decides to foster kittens again…

13 Likes

A couple months ago my gf and I went to a shelter for funsies and I left with a cat. I chose him because he was really sniffly and I have really bad allergies so it was like a “I feel you dude” decision. Turns out he just had a cold at the time. His original name was Niko but I ended up calling him bread. No real reasoning behind the name tbh lol. He yells at me when I get home and he loves to get picked up. He’ll put his arms up on you when he wants to be carried. He’s a little ■■■■ sometimes but I would fight for him if I had to

10 Likes

Here’s my guy Dr. Sullivan Mittens. He’s a fuzzy little man, and we just so happen to share the same favorite hobby…yo-yos…which is more of a curse than it is a blessing :unamused:

11 Likes

Can’t remember if I shared a picture of this before, but this is my CatFishing pole. :fishing_pole_and_fish::black_cat: :rofl: I made it out of scrap wood and old yo-yo strings and added a dollar store catnip filled mouse for bait!

13 Likes

After recently losing my near 15 year old Luna, I felt it was time to welcome a new friendly fur baby into my life. Meet Blizzard!

11 Likes

My boy Nova

and my girl Star

They’re both just about a year old. The home is so much more lively, we went a couple years without any cats in the home and I love having them around.

14 Likes

My best bud, Tuck.

13 Likes