Amateur Yo-Yo Photography

^What do you guy’s think?

;D

To be honest Erik.

First one is pretty good, but you cant see the yoyo that well (the cup is dark).

Second one, the yoyo is blurred :-\

Third one is pretty good, but opposite of the first. The yoyo is a little bright.

Overall the middle was the best if it hadn’t been blurred out :slight_smile:

Keep working at it :wink:

@Erik, BC is dead on. But, I would say the last shot is my favorite. Despite lots of sun, I think that photo still presents very well. Great color with the flowers in the backdrop, and you can still make out the subject very well. That’s my favorite one.

@kitebug…nice shot, that Rally with the orange rings looks great. Nice color in that shot.

Yea the middle is a little blurred I must have bumped the camera by accident.

Ganesha throws Sakuras
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag283/bo-bian/art%20of%20the%20return%20top/ganeshThrowsSakuras_zps23c0578b.png

They’re not wonderful, but it’s my first shot. Used a Nikon D70 with a Macro lens and a Canon powershot

^ Those are great Zort’! What is the blue throw on the top? The second one is the Powershot? We might have the same camera. Mine is on it’s last leg. :-[

^Nice.

I’ll get some pics of my MWR prize and post them.

The blue one is a Spin Dynamics Flow 1-2 a Blue wave. Nick Gumlaw has the only other one in existance

I thought that was a Flow, but never saw that color before, so I second guessed myself on it. That looks so cool.

Cool. I can’t wait to see. I didn’t know you went to MWR. I’ve been looking at pics of the contest on Instagram. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Yea it was a lot of fun. I got 2nd place in Ameutur 1A. I

Here are some pics of the Glide I won at MWR

Nice. The glide is wonderful

Wow Erik, your photos just keep getting better. Lighting and focus looks fantastic. I was very impressed with my Glide. I feel so bad that it took me so long to try one. It’s a great yo-yo.

Yea it is especially for a Yomega there stepping up there game.

Sturm Panzer Eclipse Ogre Luna

CLYW Yozakura Chief closeup of amazing design

CLYW Chief full

Other than the edges of the Chief getting cut off in the third picture, I like them a lot! But that’s just my OCD kicking in…

1 Like

simple summit

many fingered benchmark