(Erik Kerber ) #585

^Yea that top one is weird and cool at the same time :smiley:

(Erik Kerber ) #586

I had my Wooly Marmot 2 out for a photo shoot today. :smiley:

(Erik Kerber ) #587

^What do you guy’s think?

;D

To be honest Erik.

First one is pretty good, but you cant see the yoyo that well (the cup is dark).

Second one, the yoyo is blurred :-\

Third one is pretty good, but opposite of the first. The yoyo is a little bright.

Overall the middle was the best if it hadn’t been blurred out :slight_smile:

Keep working at it :wink:

@Erik, BC is dead on. But, I would say the last shot is my favorite. Despite lots of sun, I think that photo still presents very well. Great color with the flowers in the backdrop, and you can still make out the subject very well. That’s my favorite one.

@kitebug…nice shot, that Rally with the orange rings looks great. Nice color in that shot.

(Erik Kerber ) #591

Yea the middle is a little blurred I must have bumped the camera by accident.

(Ian) #592

Ganesha throws Sakuras
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag283/bo-bian/art%20of%20the%20return%20top/ganeshThrowsSakuras_zps23c0578b.png

They’re not wonderful, but it’s my first shot. Used a Nikon D70 with a Macro lens and a Canon powershot

^ Those are great Zort’! What is the blue throw on the top? The second one is the Powershot? We might have the same camera. Mine is on it’s last leg. :-[

(Erik Kerber ) #595

^Nice.

I’ll get some pics of my MWR prize and post them.

The blue one is a Spin Dynamics Flow 1-2 a Blue wave. Nick Gumlaw has the only other one in existance

I thought that was a Flow, but never saw that color before, so I second guessed myself on it. That looks so cool.

Cool. I can’t wait to see. I didn’t know you went to MWR. I’ve been looking at pics of the contest on Instagram. Looks like you guys had a great time.

(Erik Kerber ) #599

Yea it was a lot of fun. I got 2nd place in Ameutur 1A. I

(Erik Kerber ) #600

Here are some pics of the Glide I won at MWR