Amateur Yo-Yo Photography

I threw my camera, quake, and some lights under some sheets and BAM.

1 Like

^Thatā€™s a really cool pic Logi

Thanks! I really wanted to do some slow shutter speed stuff!

I can tell the focus is right on the rimā€¦very creative. :wink:

Excellent!, thanks for putting the thread back on track!

2 Likes

Speedaholic in darknessā€¦

1 Like

^ Itā€™s so mysteriousā€¦intriguing. 8)

1 Like

Black and Orange

2 Likes

^Awesome.

Capricorn

1 Like

Silver and Gold.

2 Likes

One of the guys who woks at the local game/yoyo store started making his own paracord holsters. And they were selling them at MN states yesterday.
So I bought a red/white/blue one to match my Avalanche. And now Iā€™m all set for 4th of July

2 Likes

^ thatā€™s sweet!

Thanks.

You all earned some thank yous in here. Photos are looking great. Everyone is stepping their game up. Kitebugā€™s orange really ā€œpops.ā€ Beherenowā€™s Shutter looks so classy and amazing. I love Erikā€™s holder matching the Avalanche. So glad heā€™s having fun with that throw. I think it found the perfect home. BC, nice job showing the Capricorn in a different look. Iā€™m waiting for it to warm up around here. Iā€™m hoping to get out of the light box more. I love something about this one I did recently, so Iā€™ll post it up here. I admit that I sought out that bip bop so I could capture it in a photo. Thatā€™s when you know youā€™re hooked. Photography never gets old.

2 Likes

^Thatā€™s a really cool bip bop color.

Spring time and heavy winds knocked plenty of blossoms on the ground from the treeā€™s.
<right click - view image> to see full size

1 Like

Wow that is really cool. I love how the splash on the toohot matches the blossoms.

1 Like

WOW and there a crazy skull in the flower on the bottom rightā€¦looking right back at you.

great photos

1 Like

Yeah, that skull is pretty nutsā€¦ Did you Photoshop that or something? :wink:

1 Like