Amateur Yo-Yo Photography

The closeup, the last one, with the snow on the leaves, is my favorite of the three. Nice job.

I was looking at all the photographs i took of yoyo’s in 2013. I think it’s the coolest picture i took all year.

*Edit: What the heck i resized it and it looks awful…

^ It looks cool. I’m curious if you brighten the exposure a bit what it might look like.

One of my latest:

Looking good TA

Thanks Erik. I’ll be taking some more of those nature shots. The leaves on that bush turn red in the Fall, I can’t wait for that to happen.

that look great! I take it’s a bit cold :wink:

Yeah, we got a few inches of snow yesterday. I figured I’d better get out there while the sun was shining, and the snow still looked “fresh.” Nothing worse than photos of dirty snow. :smiley:

I got my Shutter a week ago. I played around with the flash on our digicam and here’s what I got.

Thats a Really Nice Looking Shutter

Agreed! The new YYE Silver edition looks great too!

This is hands down the smoothest yoyo in my collection.

took this back before ann arbor was in the top ten of snowiest places in america. warm weather seems so distant while im in 2 feet of snow…

1 Like

^ Wow! Awesome shots guys. That Technic photo is super clear. What throw is that owngry? Keep them coming guys…looking good.

Happy Valentine’s Day! I made a blue one before, so I saved the red one for a day like today. ;D

3 Likes

TA, its a phenom. And thanks! Love the heart!

1 Like

^ Awesome, As usual! Happy Valentines day to you, again, and again!! ;D

1 Like

hehehe i sneak in and leave these :slight_smile: not sure which i liked better so you choose.

1 Like

I took this like a week ago if my new chief

Dylan

@Snafu…wow, the top one looks sick! That’s the winner. :wink:

@Rockerkid13…great photo, and a great looking Chief. Keep the photos coming guys, nice job.

I could look at yo-yo pics all day!

Some of my favorites: