Amateur Yo-Yo Photography

It took me a while to take this photo. Not actually snapping the photo, but finding the yo-yos, taking them out of the cases, and then putting them back where they belong.

Thatā€™s a pretty cool photo right there!

1 Like

This is the mustache man colorway made special from one drop on a bad arse Chik!

And

2 Likes

Nice collection of blue stuff!!

1 Like

Iā€™m super jealous of that Prestige right nowā€¦looks great!! Youā€™re lucky to get your hands on a few early. Iā€™ve heard such great things about it.

This is a photo of my Warwick Corvette bass neck. I put the Superstar on thereā€¦it looks like itā€™s waiting for the train :smiley: Iā€™ve been known to humanize throws, so thatā€™s how it looks to me. The idea behind this piece is that the ā€œSuperstarā€ or famous yo-yo is a music Superstar, so itā€™s waiting for the train, and they are music related tracks. Deep isnā€™t it?

Come onā€¦you almost bought all that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice bass, TotalArtist! I have a '97 Warwick. Love the way they sound.

1 Like

Sweetā€¦when you get a chance, let me get a looksee.  ;D  I love mine, but itā€™s super heavyā€¦are they all that way?  I have to play that one sitting down.  :smiley:

If you havenā€™t seen these you have to watch themā€¦and scour the ones for Fender and Gibson too.  Gave me chills.  This first one is a body being cut:

This is a Warwick factory tour:

Old video from 2006ā€¦they stepped their game up since then lol.

1 Like

Those vids were great! Now I need to go clean up the puddle of drool. :smiley:

Black weaved background test.

Theory-

Ipod touch-

^ I like that weaved background, I think it adds something interesting to to the photo. Very pleasing to the eye. All my attempts at dark backgrounds have not been 100%, but I hope to find something eventually that works to my satisfaction.

Same here.

That^ was my trampoline ;D

And black paper is purple for meā€¦

Sorry, just realized I forgot to answer your (TotalArtist) question about the heaviness of my Warwick Streamer STD, and yes its pretty heavay. Havenā€™t been able to get any pictures I like yet.

Not great quality on this oneā€¦

1 Like

Those are improving so muchā€¦they look great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried editing with no luck :-\

Which editing program are you using?

Same as youā€¦

I will PM on it.

Thanks^!