20+ Feedback Gift Exchange: Completed, success!

Wow, the answers to those questions were awesome. I learned more about you guys, and hope I get one of you who I can definitely grant your wish. I asked about other toy interests, because I have some toys around the house, and if we have something in common, I’ll throw in something extra if I have it. It’s always nice to know that kind of stuff. Great job answering…and nice job so far Supbreh’. Maybe with a “20+” you hit a sweet spot, and things will go well with that feedback. This is a good tester for how 20+ works out. I can’t wait to get going ;D

It has to retail for $100, unless you are sending more than one throw. In that case, one yo-yo must retail at least $80, and the second at least $20. Pretty cool idea, because it gives some flexibility. For example, if you were going to send a regular Burnside (retails less than $100), you could throw in a Token and you’re good. But, if you were going to send a Summit (retails over $100), you only need to send one throw. But, you can send as many throws as you want.

1. What style do you play, only 1A?

2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo?

3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need?

4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws?

5. Any link to your current collection?

6. Any throws you’d love to try?

7. Any yo-yo colors you hate?

8. Anything you absolutely do not want?

9. Strictly 1a

10. Maybe a kendama

11. have 500 strings and 20 extra bearings, so nope.

12. Not really, dont pay attention to specs

13. I will make a list
    Supernova, Sine saw, octave 3, chief, catalyst,remnant, code 2, hour, phenom, and some more yyf.

14. I would LOVE to try a summit

15. Nope

16. Most YYF

do you guys feel navythrow is trustworthy?

Hmmm… We need one more person for this. Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I might give this away…not sure yet though. Maybe not. I’m not trying to entice anyone.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8362/8386045745_3ecdfbe6e8_z.jpg
Entheosyellow by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

I’ve had one of these on my BST awhile…maybe it will end up as a gift…you never know:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8403006612_839a361842_z.jpg
catalystbg by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

This has also been on my BST…and I have several of these, so it might be the one instead:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8514/8381547262_b91d07b122_z.jpg
MMNnickel by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

I also have a few others to consider, including a Supra. We need one more person. ;D

1 Like

Well he is in the navy so I would trust him. He seems respectable. He is just seems all around awesomes

Just to clarify why supbreh asked about me:
I noticed you guys were stuck just short for a few days now, and volunteered to fill the last slot so yall can get started. I’m a tad short, currently have like 4 feedback pending, but I’ve traded/talked extensively with like half of you guys before plus some pretty solid members of the trading community. I did the last Christmas exchange as well as the random one earlier this year. Its cool if not, just thought I would offer because I like these things and I just got a throw that I think a few people would enjoy.

Ya know what, your in. Im sure a person in the navy and 14-18 feedback is good.

You are one of a few people I would want to have in no matter your feedback count.

2 Likes

I love this guy too ;D

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Dingo and yoyospirit:)

Since I’m in now(yay!) heres my survey answers:

1. What style do you play, only 1A?

2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo?

3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need?

4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws?

5. Any link to your current collection?

6. Any throws you’d love to try?

7. Any yo-yo colors you hate?

8. Anything you absolutely do not want?

9. 1A only

10. Not really. mainly yoyos. I have 1 speedcube, but I’m pretty terrible lol

11. I’m pretty set on accessories. maybe a nice ball shaped counterweight so I can try 5A?

12. Not a huge fan of very small undersize, or gigantic throws, my sweetspot is around 55mm, 65-67g, but I’m open to just about anything.

13. This is my main case. A few of my nice throws aren’t in there, and some cheaper stuff, but this will get you the gist of whats around.(click to enlarge)
    http://i.imgur.com/DEXruchs.jpg

14. Anything by Something, Monkeyfinger, yyr, Phenom ect. There are a LOT of throws I haven’t used before.

15. I’m an equal opportunity color lover

16. Please no YYF Plastics, I’ve had about a million lol. If you need a small filler yoyo I like fixed axles and anything wood.

all addresses PMed!

Ship by the 25th!

I didn’t get an address…

SO when should I ship?

By the 25th of may. It could be anytime between now and then. Have fun everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh yea, just a tip guys, unscrew the yoyos before you send it, nobody wants to get a crushed yoyo in the mail :stuck_out_tongue: lol

1 Like

Sorry yoyospirit for forgetting to PM you.

Get shipping guys! You have until may 25

Woot!

Just did a trade with NavyThrow he’s super legit and glad we have him in the exchange :slight_smile:

Wow totalartist you take some great pictures man. How do you make it so the background looks so empty and white? Wish I could do that. Your pictures made me rethink the gift that I give :slight_smile: the person who receives your gift will be very lucky :slight_smile: I hope the person I send to likes my gift :slight_smile: