20+ Feedback Gift Exchange: Completed, success!

Thanks for saying that man :slight_smile:
Your niceness has been a inspiration for the way I handle myself in the forum especially since I made a fool of myself after the last gift exchange cause I got way to upset over the gift exchange when I didnā€™t receive anything. Oh well life goes on, I appreciate the kind words tho!

Funny thing is the reason I was swayed to participate was cause I saw your name as well as dingos who is also a great guy. Iā€™m really hoping this yoyo swap works out this time cause I got a little ripped off last time no biggie tho. Iā€™m excited tho cause I have a great gift in mind :slight_smile:

Ok, count me in!

1 Like

cmon Totalartistā€¦ You know ya wanna participate mwhahha!

Yoyospirit and logi added

Please keep this thread about the gift exchange. I put a lot of time and effort into this, and i dont want my gift exchange to be ruined by a flame war. Thanks.

Iā€™m writing this post as a seasoned stock broker, whoā€™s made plenty of trades. I think you should increase the minimum feedback to 22.

2 Likes

Okay, Supbrehā€™ Iā€™m officially in. You participated in the donation thread I ran last year, and your kindness has not been forgotten. I gave it some thought, and have a great idea for a gift. Letā€™s do this!

YAYYY!

Two more slots to fill. No one is interested in getting a new yo-yo? Hmmmā€¦ :-\

1 Like

2 days until the deadline!

Im probably gonna start pming people about this haha.

I have pmā€™ed two people I saw on the BST consider joiningā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys should post your ā€œWants or preferencs,ā€ just in case someone has something that fits the specs. Iā€™d like to know what people prefer so they will be happier with the gift. I have a few options of what I might gift, so preferences will help me decide. I will research posts of my recipient too. Posting these will bump this and maybe help fill the last few slots.

Iā€™d just like to get something I donā€™t already have. My collection is in my signature, organized by model name. For example, Yelets is at the bottom. That should help if someone wants to give me something I havenā€™t tried. :slight_smile:

Actually, I made up some questions we should all answer. I think weā€™ll be happier if we let each other know, to make it easier:

Copy and paste:

1. What style do you play, only 1A?
  2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo?
  3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need?
  4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws?
  5. Any link to your current collection?
  6. Any throws youā€™d love to try?
  7. Any yo-yo colors you hate?
  8. Anything you absolutely do not want?

My answers:

1. What style do you play, only 1A? Yes.
  2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo? Cubing, interested in Kendama now, gaming (PS3)
  3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need? Really want a YYE Edition OD Novus Box if you have one
  4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws? Any sizeā€¦on the heavier side.
  5. Any link to your current collection? In my signature
  6. Any throws youā€™d love to try? Anything I donā€™t have
  7. Any yo-yo colors you hate? No, not for a giftā€¦I donā€™t care.
  8. Anything you absolutely do not want? Not too picky, but would rather get something I donā€™t already have.

9. 1A and a bit of 5A

10. Dead Space 3 ;D

11. Could use some trans yellow hubstacks

12. Donā€™t really care

13. Nope lol

14. Code 1, Hex, Yelets

15. Grey lol

16. Cascade, no Cascade, and nothing too expensive please lol and no YYF

I just make the cut it seems, Iā€™m in. :slight_smile:
I actually have a few trades I havenā€™t received feedback for, but anywho

I like this little questionaire though, thanks totalartist! :smiley:

1. What style do you play, only 1A? I mostly play 1a and 4a.
  2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo? Kendama, cubes, rc cars, mtg, and gaming (pc mostly) to name a few
  3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need? None that I can think of.
  4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws? I prefer oversized, but really any size is good. I prefer things light/floaty.
  5. Any link to your current collection? Nothing of my current collection, but it hasnā€™t changed a whole lot sinceā€¦ https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/179635_3566845484565_1122183834_n.jpg Iā€™ve sold a few things since, and gotten a handful of throws off the bst, but nothing thatā€™s really been released recently. Sorry if itā€™s not the clearest pic, but I think a lot of you guys with a lot of feedback can tell what most of it is. If anyone wants though, I could write up what all I have now.
  6. Any throws youā€™d love to try? Well Iā€™d love a peakā€¦ :wink: haha seriously though, pretty much anything I donā€™t already have.
  7. Any yo-yo colors you hate? Not really. Iā€™m not a big fan or red or green though.
  8. Anything you absolutely do not want? Well, the only yoyo I specifically didnā€™t like was my yuuksta. Other than that though, Iā€™m open to most anything. Preferably something I donā€™t have though.

One slot left! Im cutting it off at 10 because it took so long to even get 10 and to wait to get 16 is too much.

Dynikus added.

1. 1A and a bit of 5A.
  2. Not really.
  3. Nope. A free bearing would be noce though lol.
  4. Im looking for a rim weighted mid sized yoyo with an h shape
  5. My collection pic is outdated.
  6. I REALLY want a Sakura SE and a Spindynamics monkey fist, especially snow drift. I also want a flow.
  7. I dont care about colors, but i adore nickel and blue black acid washes. Grind finishes are wanted.

8 Idont want any organic shapes, i dont hate them but i need more serious yoyos.

1A) YES
2A)Kendama sometimes, Im lame when it comes to having variety
3A) Small case/container for string, bearings, and other little niknaks.
4A) Mid-sized, around 64g
5A)
6A) G2 yoyos, basically anything that is an underrated brand Im willing to try :slight_smile:
7A)Nope, But I love red yoyos :slight_smile:
8A)Not really, I donā€™t really need any string though!

1. What style do you play, only 1A? In order, 1A, 4A, 5A, 2A, 3A, 1/2A.
  2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo? KENDAMA. I really want a freebord.
  3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need? I REALLY REALLY need a yoyo case/bag.
  4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws? Not really.
  5. Any link to your current collection? No. I like having two of the same yoyos
  6. Any throws youā€™d love to try? I would absolutely love a summit. Or a cliff. Or any clyw.
  7. Any yo-yo colors you hate? Not really, I really like any silver with a splash or speckle. Like pancakes. No nickel plated please.
  8. Anything you absolutely do not want? I do not want a a la mode.

1-Only 1A

2-Nitro R/C Trucks (Team Losi 8ight-T 2.0), Speedcubing

3-Side-Effects are always cool

4-I like most throws as long as they arenā€™t undersized

5-Not one that isnā€™t dated

6-SPYY Pro, Peak, Anglam, YYR

7-Not really, beggers canā€™t be choosers

8-Dietz, Capless

Hey guys Iā€™m curious what the amount of the throw we are gifting has to be? Is it 100$?

1. What style do you play, only 1A? Yes

2. Other toy interests besides yo-yo? Kendama

3. Any yo-yo accessories you really need? Pads

4. Yo-yo preference of size/weight of throws? Full size mostly

5. Any link to your current collection? My profile has link to my bst

6. Any throws youā€™d love to try? Any :slight_smile:

7. Any yo-yo colors you hate? Yellow

8. Anything you absolutely do not want? As long as I receive something will be happy :slight_smile: