YoyoExpert Forum Secret Santa Thread: ROUND 2: Ship out your yoyos!

Well, it looks like the idea has enough interest, so ill be holding a round 2 of the popular forum secret Santa for those who didn’t get into round one, or for those who simply want to participate again. Since less people will probably participate, im going to start of with only 30 spots, but if i get more interest i will add more. All credit for the list of rules goes to yomagic who so kindly let me use them for my thread. To enter, Pm me your address and i will add you to the list. YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED UNTIL YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS.

So before we get this started there are going to be a few guidelines that will be followed:

1.) United States Only- I know for many they won’t be able to participate in this but with shipping cost and waiting time, US would be the only efficient option. I apologize but that’s how I did it last year and many agree with me.

2.)Mandatory feedback count- Basically if you have no feedback I’m sorry but you cant participate either. You must have 10 positive feedback or more to be involved with this, unless your a well-known forum member. This is at my discretion and I can allow who I feel can be a part of this. If you have feedback from other Forums that can count as well. For example, i only have 5 feedback on here, but i have 20 more on yoyonation. This is only for safety precautions and no offense to anyone. If you do not have more than 10 feedback, I will also let you in if you can get someone with more than 20 feedback who you PERSONALLY know to vouch for you.

3.)Will ship between the date that i give you the address you are to ship to, and December 15th- Yup, Open shipping so there is more then enough time to ship a package and whoever is in this years Secret Santa will ship within that time span. Shipping method is up to you but just make sure it gets to your Secret Santa. Use tracking though so you can provide proof of shipping worst case scenario. Everyone must use tracking and send me the tracking number via PM when they ship

4.) Random Drawing- The meaning of this is that I am going to put the names on pieces of paper and randomly pick names that I will pair up. The person you receive for your Secret Santa might not be the same person your getting from.

5.)30 participants-This number is not firm, and could change if i get more interest.

6.)Gifts-This is one an important aspect. Gifts are at your own discretion and can be anything you please. Of course there is a limit to that. Send a Gift as if you were going to receive it. So at least one yoyo is a must (can be more then one) and any other goodies like strings, bearing, pouches, Hi-chew and other stuff can be included as well. Minimum Price of Gift should be at least $20 or more.

When you ship please include a piece of paper with your username so that the person receiving it can know who sent them their Secret Santa gift. DON’T FORGET THIS

List of Participants:

1. Oldyoyograndma
  2. Mxyoyo
  3. ColeJ
    4.Doubleyo7
    5.Sirnaq_MN42
  4. Mello
  5. Slade riggs
    8.Shadowz143
  6. Adam Brewster
    10.Yomagic
    11.Yodaguy5
    12.Chicken
  7. Maranellokid
  8. Q
  9. Preinfalk
    16.Modman10
  10. Navythrow
    18.Juliang22
  11. Slimjoe
  12. Mrgreenbologna
  13. Oldyoyograndma ( another spot for my borther who doesnt have an account)
  14. Jake Gorton (My friend who also doesn’t have an account)

Enjoy! Happy Holidays

I’d participate if I had feedback.

You forgot the part of how to enter it, but I’d be in once again.

I’d like to enter please

I’m in!

I honestly dont think there is enough demand to get this all filled up.

Thats what i thought last year, but it ended up working out very well.

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Would i be able to?

Pm me!

PM sent! ;D

I’m in. I have more feedback at yyn under same name

Pm me

Is there any way i can still participate because i just started throwing about a month ago and havnt been on the forum that long so i dont have any feedback’:

I’ll do it this time, I’m a well known member and Totalartist and Fellavader can vouch for me, just got to get some stuff together, get a packing box, and tracking…

Oh, just saying, if it takes a long time to get everyone together and you might want to extend the shipping deadline. :wink:

I also vouch for shadowz!

Haha, thanks…

Anyone else going to do this?

I’m in.

I have more feedback at YYN.

Also, I’ll vouch for Yodaguy5 - aka Bryce.

He ran the 2012 Iowa State Contest and is a heckuva guy.

1 Like