20+ Feedback Gift Exchange: Completed, success!

Shipping tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I will be shipping tomorrow too. Maybe later today, but Iā€™ll keep you guys posted. Iā€™m ecstatic about the recipient I was assigned, so Iā€™m just having fun thinking of what to send. Iā€™m glad I signed up for this!

Iā€™m stoked for my person. I have their main throw present but I just ordered something else I have really been enjoying lately to include also. It should be here Monday so I will be shipping out Tuesday the 21st.

Mine is packaged so should go out tomorrow! I am so happy with my recipient, I couldnā€™t be more pleased.

Make sure you guys all share what you get pleaseā€¦ :slight_smile:

I second that :slight_smile:

bump

I shipped out this morning to my recipient. Now for some clues about whatā€™s in the box:

I shipped 3 throws. One retails $95 and is in great condition, one retails about $45 in good condition, and one retails about $20 in mint condition. I also included a small gift certificate. I honored what my recipient stated in answers to the questions I posted, as much as possible. Expected delivery date indicated on the receipt from the post office is Monday, May 20th. So, this person might get home from school/work and find a gift as early as Monday. I PMed Supbreh tracking for the package. I hope this person enjoys the gift.

Thatā€™s a speedy delivery!

SOunds cool totalartist, cant wait to hear what it was! I too honored my persons want list, and luckily had a throw from it!

The good olā€™ bst gave me a whole ā€˜wants listā€™ for my person! I have got something they want, and Im hoping they will use it more than I do :slight_smile:

Well, I didnā€™t honor my personā€™s want list, as much as I honored the ā€œdo not wantā€ list :smiley: I read the personā€™s posts and considered what they already have to make a decision. Itā€™s hard because I was working from what I had in my collection, that I was willing to part with. I think I did a good job on this one.

I donā€™t think I can honor my personā€™s want list either :frowning: But I got some yoyos that are pretty similar!

Yeah, it would be cool if I happened to have what they wanted exactly to spare, but anything nice that is not what they donā€™t want can suffice too. I know this person has some interest in the main throw, so it should be good.

Man, I need to get trading so I can do one of these in the future! It seems do fun, maybe I should get my BST up and running again :smiley:

The cool thing about yoyos is they could be two totally different throws, but have similar specs. If theyā€™re a fan of Gnarwhals for example there are many yoyos that have similar weight, shape, and diameter. Yoyos are awesome :smiley:

That is a great point Proboscis. The fun of this is not necessarily getting what they want exactly, but finding out enough about the recipient to give them something they can enjoy. Always nice to get a surprise like this, because with a gift, you might get something you wouldnā€™t have tried otherwiseā€¦and you just might like it too.

i really do hope my present will be alright. I dont want to dissapoint my recipient because he/.she has been very kind to me in the past.

Look what ------ is getting.

Mine came! Got

about 20 YYE Cards
YYE Sticker
15$ YYE Gift Certificate
T5
SR-71
MMN

Thank you soo much totalartist! I really love the MMN, I have wanted a nickel throw forever, and a mmn, so I have both dreams fulfilled! Also IDK why the sr-71 didnt have much popularity and gets so much hate, I love it!

This was the best surprise in a while! Got an essay due wednesday, a few yoyos to blast, and one to polish. I saw the package and saw an M on the state and assumed it was the one I am supposed to blast, but I open it to see a pile of YYE cards, which threw me off! Once I see the gift card, I remembered the Gift Exchange! So thanks TotalArtist for making my day.

1 Like