2 years back and shocked

hahaha best post I’ve seen this year. I’m on the app so I can’t thank you or the laugh.

OK; so I just have to say this:

You quit yoyo for two years because you “lost” your yoyo under your bed?

1. How do you lose a yoyo under a bed? I mean seriously, this is impossible unless there is a hole in the floor. Even then; the hole should lead to your yoyo. Move your mattress - voila; the yoyo!

You say: “Haha, no kidding, or its just that dirty and full of junk and crop under it and that’s why you never found it lol.”

NOT lol - just stupid and ridiculous.

1. You quit for two years because of #1. Not only is it impossible to lose a yoyo under your bed; but it is equally unreasonable to quit yo-yo because of this previously-impossible occurrence.

Either; this is a troll-post; or you are an idiot.

So you quit yoyoing 2 years ago because you lost a yoyo last year?

There is either a: 1. Hole under your bed. 2. A hole in your story 3. A hole in your head. Or 4. All the above.

I think you just Qualified for the International Lying Championships.

Your Unbelievably stupid Tale does qualify as a form of low grade amusement.

1 Like

I’m not lying man, it might sound stupid but I can’t find it. I searched everywhere in my room except for the vents on the ceiling and still it’s no where to be found. I probably found it and forgot where put it but I’m still searching for it

Why on earth do you people feel that need to taunt someone over losing a yoyo? It honestly makes you look incredibly immature.

3 Likes

I guess that it just shows that he wasn’t all that into it originally. I first tried yoyoing around 2005 or so, but gave up after my Xodus 2 (my only yoyo) broke, since I just wasn’t all that into it. It was only years later when I watched some videos (Mickeys 2005 Worlds, Jensens 2010) that my interest was rekindled and eventually grew to the love I have today.

You guys are looking at this from the point of view of an avid yoyoer, like most of us here are. However, to someone who isn’t all that into it to begin with, something like losing a yoyo could be enough for them to just say “meh, forget it.”

Lets face it, I’ve seen people quit yoyoing for less. Some people just stop for no reason at all…

I lolled. Heartily.

I mean I was pretty into it but I kinda grew out of it for many reasons, throughout the 2 years I still yoyoed but just not as much as I used to as a kid

The Yoyonation store will always be a part of yoyo history, but I kinda hated that forum.

It was full of… “Jerks” :smiley:

Don’t kill the joke.

I wish the YYN store was still around, I loved diving into the store and looking at all the discontinued yoyos and dreaming of buying so e of the super cool YYN edition yoyos. sigh

oh me too. Just going through and looking at all the old throws was amazing.

I am not taunting anyone. I am questioning the entire premise. Those that believe this nonsense are the immature ones.

YYE should start doing that then

Matthew Wright is working on getting the online YoYo Museum up to par. Probably a much better resource in the long run.

http://www.theyoyomuseum.com/

I use to buy all my throws from David Hall when he had his website up in the late 90’s called yoyodaves. Not sure if any of you long time yoyoers every bought from there. He also lived here in Albuquerque, NM where I live. Not sure if he lives here anymore though. Would be great if they would get the museum site current and up to par.

Love that site. Lots of history there.

oh cool. Thanks for the tip.

Do I remember YoyoDaves.com? I also have several signatures yoyo’s I bought from Dave’s! Miss it too! It’s day has passed…Love YYE though…and it’s awesome too!

Weren’t you on “That other forum” before it got flooded with spam?

Yes I was… there was WAY TOO MUCH spam, it’s a shame it got flooded

When was there ever spam?