The time has come...

Hey guys, most of you may or may not know me. I just wanted to write this because I think the time has come for me to put aside yoyoing and make room for other things that to me are more important. I started yoyoing about 7 years ago and have always loved it and loved the way the yoyo community treated others. Yoyoing helped me through my worst times and was at a point in my life an escape. I’ve had a great time at multiple events and wouldn’t change anything that I have experienced with yoyoing for anything. I would just like to thank every one of you for making this experience amazing for me. With that being said, I am planning on selling most of my collection for those who are interested. I have a vast collection of yoyos that some of you may be interested in. I am planning on keeping some but most will go. Once again it’s a sad day for me, but I have to put something that I have loved for so long aside and focus on other things. I am going to miss the fun times I had on this forum and at events and interacting with you guys. Keep yoyoing guys and girls because it was an escape for me and some of the best times and moments I had in my life and it may be the same for you too.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Moefv

4 Likes

Me too.

Sorry to see you go, Moe. I may not really be someone who influenced your throwing since you got into it years before I did, but we had many BST interactions and were part of many threads together. The population on YYE is shifting to a new crowd but you will remain a big part of my experience on YYE. Thanks to you for making it a place I wanted to frequent. I wish you lots of success with your next interest.

Dang man, Sad to see you go. I remember watching your collection videos on YouTube thinking how awesome it was. You’ve always been a nice guy. Good luck man. Remember you can always come back.

Its sad to see one of the members i remember seeing the most on the forum when i first joined leave…

Sorry to hear that, man. Sent you a PM. Good luck!

Wait, this is an April joke right…

lol I don’t think so. It was posted April 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry man. Good luck!

Well if this is true, my first reply just made me sound like an ignorant person…
I was actually gonna say like, “Well I hope you do, no one loves you anyway” or some sort, I’m glad I didn’t lol.

Good luck for your journey. If you ever think about us again in the future, please take a chance to say hello again.

1 Like

I wish I was joking haha but sadly I’m not thanks to everyone! It makes me hapoy to see and know that I somewhat had an impact on some people. Thank you guys!