I've returned to yoyoing

Hi, you may all remember me from a few years ago. I used to be SUPER active, but then kinda faded away into other things. My interest in yoyos has died down quite a bit. I still yoyo sometimes, but I haven’t learned tricks in a while. I want to get back into yoyoing. I’ll be posting here sometimes.

Also, I want to apologize for how cringy I was and, if I annoyed anyone. I was 12 at the time, and reading some of things I sent here just makes me want to die. In fact, the embarrassment some of things I’ve said still keeps me up when I’m trying to sleep. I’ve matured a lot since then.

It’s also nice to see how much this forum grew since I left. Lots of new people :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Hi Evan. I really hope “makes me want to die” is just you trying to be funny. Please don’t think like that. Yoyos are toys! You know who plays with toys? People of all ages…including you when you were 12 years old.

Welcome back! And again, please don’t think like that (heck, don’t even say that stuff!)

11 Likes

Don’t worry, I didn’t mean it literally! Was just very embarrassed by some of the things I said.

10 Likes

You were 12, don’t sweat it. We got grown men in here that have no excuse for their comments but they are few and far between.

Welcome back, I can say my interest with yoyos has yoyoed up and down as well. Enjoy it while the fire is ignited, and whenever you put it down, know it’s always there to pick back up.

16 Likes

Yeah that sounds like 12-16 years old or 11-20 for me. Welcome back!

4 Likes

Welcome back. I remember you!

5 Likes

Hey Evan… welcome back!

3 Likes

I wasn’t here but you were 12. I think that’s middle school.

That is behind you now, don’t even think about it.

4 Likes

You got any old yoyos you want to swap for newer onesz?

3 Likes

Y’all done jumped on the poor boy :joy:

Welcome back! Maybe some of your yo-yos have increased in value :wink:

8 Likes

Asking the real questions.

3 Likes

4 hours in and people are already trying to take my yoyos :pensive:

In all seriousness, I don’t feel comfortable trading with people on the internet yet. Thanks for the offer though. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you. I remember you, along with @ChrisFrancz, of course. Glad to be back.

5 Likes

Im glad Im not the only one who cringes reading his earlier comments😅.

4 Likes

How could you forget the infamous man that started the legendary yoyo memes
This one fits perfectly

10 Likes

At least you have the ability to reflect on prior posts and actions at an early age. Wait till your posts have aged 20-something years and revisit them. The cringe could be even worse.

3 Likes

Evan, welcome back. Keep in mind that we were all 12 at one point in our lives, and we lived thru it. :wink:

5 Likes

I just did not have internet yet when i was 12, way less room to archive the stuff i did :joy:

(Insert Old Man Dial UP internet Meme here)

1 Like

There are corners of the web that I fear to visit because 25-year-old Ivan ran rampant on those forums. It never stops!

But that’s a good thing because if your past stops embarrassing you, you’ve stopped improving. :smiley:

Ivan

6 Likes

Cool to get on back to yoyoing and thrs no age for yoyos love it will never stop even tho I havent learn many new tricks I actually make my own lmao

2 Likes