Have you seen Pyro’s collection??

3 Likes

Nope…

1 Like

It requires much string. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

We have over 260 yoyos last count.

7 Likes

Snagged some before these blends are put on hiatus due to the Thread Crisis.
(I am going to have to ration these carefully :smiling_face_with_tear:)

7 Likes

I need to do some shopping while I still can!

Just got an order in for a sampler pack. Whew! :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you all. I’ve had a few zipline strings that I’ve never tried due to thinking my tricks aren’t blah blahblah…i opened a gifted Executive Lite and I’m blown away by how it feels on my finger.
Honestly it’s only been 15 min of play but i think I’m sold. Just checked the site and unfortunately Executive is sold out but i think it’s not one of the ones in Thread Crisis so I’m hoping they restock.
Thanks again for pushing me to try these.

7 Likes

Right!? Ive been playing on my first executive lite for the whole week and its still in perfect condition. I bet that one will last you until next month’s restock

5 Likes

I don’t even know how long I’ve had this one going. At least 2 months. Looks bad but still plays great. It’ll die soon though.

8 Likes

Looks good on that deep state too :ok_hand: i think deeper state is gonna be my next grab

2 Likes

The Executive Class and the Deep State are just meant to be together.

4 Likes

I’ve tried boutique before, small batch by individuals, and usually i have the same issue. With all of them I found that the slip knot around my throw finger doesn’t stay tight through combos and if i want paying attention to my FINGER the string will just come off and now I’m 5A with no CW. But the executive has been staying tight around my finger all day. I have not had to adjust string torsion at all. Feels like silk on my fingers when I’m moving through combos. Slackicide is a perfect loop every time… honestly this string makes me feel like I’m playing better then i actually am.

Have a few other ZipLine that i might have to try tomorrow. World of color, and G2 diamond (a few that came with the yoyos i never opened the string so…Happy fathers day to me! )

9 Likes

This is the exact reason I’ve stuck with skyline 3 for three years.

It was 2021. I was learning 1.5 hooks. I had been using kitty string and was trying to figure them out for weeks, with very little success and way too much effort. I had just gotten my Mike Monty Memento in the mail and it came with a yellow skyline 3. I played the string for a few days before I even thought to try a 1.5 hook. I still couldn’t decide if I liked the string. I had basically given up on the trick as it was way out of my skill level, I thought. Until I tried it with the skyline 3. Not only could I do it, I could do it consistently-ish.

And after that, I tried to go back to poly and it felt like sandpaper, so here we are :joy:

I’m not claiming that buying any brand of string will make you a better yoyoer. I’m claiming buying a certain brand of string made ME a better yoyoer.

And datz factz.

6 Likes

This is about maybe 3 months of use maybe longer. It had gotten semi-responsive on my Deep State. Executive Class baby!!

10 Likes

This is the way

3 Likes

This is the way!!

3 Likes

6 days of continuous play. 30 min-1 hour daily (Sunday father’s day i might have snuck in close to 2 hours). Over a dozen diffrent yoyos, shapes, material, C/D bearings.
I have been trying to throw similar combos to to and feel the ZipLine Exec Lite personality… HOLY COW! No bulk string no matter how good can handle this kind of play! Vines, 1st class, are excellent and have been my favorite, but I’m out! … im no pro so i don’t shred any string in a session, but this is just another experience to throw with ZipLinestring. The feel on your hand is butter, the way it remains neutral (i have not needed to adjust string tension mid/ pre combo all week! ) holds slack/whip shapes like the string has a wire in it or something! … i would have gone through at least 2 or 3 strings easily if i had tried this with any bulk. I can’t not speak highly enough about this string. Makes me want to try the rest of thier blends.

Insane!

14 Likes