Zipline strings recommendations

i’ve NEVER used zipline strings before !!! as crazy as it sounds :sweat_smile: there are sooo many different types of formulas from them but im looking for a zipline string that is whippy and is similar to sochi fat or yysl plutonium thickness. recently i’ve been loving strings on the thicker to normal side but also feel soft. so if you guys have any zipline recommendtions for me to try out i will love to hear from all of you thanks :grin:

1 Like

Prestige

2 Likes

Seconding prestige, my favorite as of recent too. Very whippy, rope-like play, thicker formula

Stranger strings #113 are similarly thick but with a different string texture feel

Business lite and skyline are the softest to me but they’re slightly thinner

2 Likes

Prestige

Stranger Strings Case File #50

Stranger Strings Case File #113

G2 Diamond Blend (made by ZipLine, but only available on the G2 shop)

Skyline III, while not my cup of tea, is undeniably a good string

But really all of the ZipLine strings are good, you can’t go wrong with any of them, it’s just a matter of finding which one you like.

1 Like

I’ve only tried a few, but my favorites right now are Skyline III’s and Stranger Strings Case File #50’s.

Skylines are a mostly nylon string with just enough poly to give it a poly-like feel. Kinda like a much longer lasting and slicker Sochi Fat. They may seem pricey at $7.50 a 3 pack, but those 3 strings can last a very long time.

CS50 is a little thicker and leans more towards the poly side. It’s closer in thickness and feel to Plutonium. They also last a while and feel really nice. I’d recommend these if you still want a more natural poly feel with some of the whippiness and longevity of nylon.

2 Likes

Try Alphaline, it’s a collaboration with Sochi and it’s much cheaper than Zipline’s other strings. I also recommend Slushy Edition, it’s still my favorite full poly string. CS#113 is excellent but it’s on the thinner side, #50 is similar but thicker.

2 Likes

Kitty Fat / Prestige / CS 50 / Skyline III

Pic for your reference on thickness since you mentioned that you like thicc bois. I like any of the three, but CS 50 is my favorite. I recommend the Skyline if you want a thick and soft string, it’s really soft.

5 Likes