Best Zipline string?

I’ve noticed that they have a lot of formulas on their website, and I was wondering if anyone’s tried a bunch of them and could rank them either on personal favorite or what you think is the best? Or if you don’t have time for or care enough to do any of that, could you simply state which one is best for whip binds? All of my strings keep slipping :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’re not that different from each other other than the skylines tbh

6 Likes

Prestige is their best currently, followed by Scales IMO

3 Likes

I agree that they are all pretty similar. I have a bunch of different ones I have bought that I can only tell apart by color. Close to the same size and feel. They all hold tension well and break in nice and soft.

3 Likes

kc24’s allday

3 Likes

Highlighter and Antifreeze are pretty solid.

2 Likes

Isn’t prestige just 100% nylon?

Edit: Never mind. I’m dumb. Should have read the website! (Smart)

1 Like

Highlighter is probably the softest. Skylines are made of nylon and are really good for whips and slacks. kc24 holds tension really really well. It all depends on what you’re looking for IMO

1 Like

I’m looking for it all!
The one string to rule them all!

2 Likes

KC24 is too thin for my liking, and is probably the only Zipline I haven’t loved. The rest of them feel close enough (my brain tells me the performance edition is best, but truthfully I don’t know if I feel much of a difference) where I would just pick the colors you like. Or if you want nylon get the nylon blends. Im one of those people who rank poly and nylon like apples and oranges, so im not going to judge which of them is better.

3 Likes

Skyline is the best string I’ve ever tried hands down.

1 Like

My 2 faves are the Performance thick (of the Scales variety, really cool color scheme) and their thick Slushy’s. Slushy’s are my go-to. They come out the pack very soft, whippy, hold tension well, and they last. I’ve yet to try the Skyline or the Prestige, so this might change once I have. But yeah, for now, thick Slushy ftw.

2 Likes

Interesting, I don’t think I ever got any thicks from them. How does the performance thick compare with YYSL Plutonium?

1 Like

Plutonium is a bit thicker.

2 Likes

Yes, Plutonium is thicker, but not quite as soft imho.

1 Like

I’m really in love the smoothie prototypes I’ve been using lately. That nylon/poly blend just feels so good in the hands. It’s got the right amount of texture and slickness.

Also I wrote this last night and fell asleep with it open before i hit reply LOL :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

lmao :smiley: :smiley: