Need help with ZIPLINE strings

Hello, good yoyo peoples.

Who can help me understand how to navigate the ZIPLINE process. I see that they restock 1st Friday of the month. In particular I am after some “Case Study 50”. Will this type show in the store on restock?

question #2 - what is comprable to Kitty Fat?

1 Like

These are considered their “Stranger Strings” or prototypes and sold under that category. As far as Kitty Fat , I’m not sure what’s a 100% ploy anymore, probably AlphaLine

1 Like

I do like the AlphaLine. Thanks.

3 Likes

There performance string is similar to kitty just way better and lasts forever

1 Like

In my experience - similar to Kitty Fat is in the Signature Series. Bubble Viscious, Bazooka Blue, Hulkenstein.

2 Likes

my personal favorite is the Smoothie edition Ziplines, it feels super nice, lasts forever and is the perfect thickness for me, its a poly nylon blend. I used to throw Kitty Fat back in the day so i think you will definitely like Smoothie edition

4 Likes

Did I miss the drop yesterday?

I’d really like to get my hands on some case study 50.

Case Study 113 dropped on Friday and looks like it sold out already. CS 50 should still be available though.

I actually just got my first Ziplines a few days ago and I’m really liking the CS 50, Skyline III, and EP .20/20

1 Like

Shop is closed. Darn. I have to be more diligent I guess. Setting the alarm.

Hmmm? I am seeing CS 50 in stock. Online store looks open to me…

3 Likes

I just looked too. Click “all products” and it’s there at almost the top.

1 Like

Stranger Strings CS#050

1 Like

OMG! I’m a little embarased. Thanks. Indeed open.

I didnt see the enter shop here… It faded into the background and the first thing I notice is the “We Restock Inventory…” I assumed they were sold out. I’ve been doing that for a long long time! They may want to consider a website redesign. I dont think I would have found it without this thread. Going to fast and I guess… such is life.

4 Likes

Just takes understanding the navigation. It’s not too difficult. Now get dem strings!

1 Like

Ah, totally understandable. Multiple clicks from the main Zipline webpage to get to the actual store is admittedly a bit clunky.

3 Likes

Hey, @Roy_Dodge - Good to see you! It’s been awhile!

2 Likes

Hi, @rajones19! Hope you’ve been well.

1 Like