YYF Ricochet

Those aren’t hubcaps.

I like the way it plays better than all the rest of them. I didn’t run any tests, just played them all. It is the standout.

I personally think the Ti-Walker outplays the Ricochet by miles. The Ricochet isn’t bad, its just not god-tier like the Ti-Walker, IMHO.

I like my ricochet least of my 5 titaniums. My dazzler is my favorite by a long margin. My dazzler and draupnir are both heads and shoulders above the rest of the collection.

Thanks. I originally was searching through my pictures for a 57 Chevy w/ hubcaps but thought the Stingray looked better.

This is a perfect example of preferences. Organic versus V shape and undersize versus fullsize. I personally love my tirade because of it’s undersized organic shape. I hated the BSP but there seems to be a cult following for it. The sovereign and ricochet weren’t bad but didn’t feel all that special to me. Haven’t gotten to try a dazzler so can’t speak much for it. Want to test out the aurora and oxy TI’s as well some day.

I miss my Ricochet. It’s the only organic throw that comes to mind that has really jumped out at me and impressed me since like 2011.

I never threw a Ti-Walker. So far, I just have Dazzler, 9.06, Hyperion, Sovereign, Ricochet, and Ti5. I’m still looking for the Ti-Walker and some others. But, of the ones I have, the Ricochet is the best. It is also the best undersized yo-yo in my collection.

I prefer the feel of an organic small yoyo for sure. Despite that, I prefer stability to feel, as I am not that skilled.

I have an aurora, sovereign, ricochet, hyperion, and a dazzler. Of all of these, the dazzler stands out in the same way that the draupnir does compared to the rest of the yoyos out there, but in a more comfortable package. Incredibly stable, and makes landing and learning tricks easier for me than most of my other 70 throws.

If I had to have only one yoyo for life, it would probably be the dazzler.