YYF Drops Jensen!?

cricket noises

Let’s talk about this tomorrow…

agreed.
If YYF really kicked Jensen off for defending CLYW then YYF is lower in my book than they where before.

If this is true, this statement stands:

If not. Whatever. Lol.

This.

lol…

Don’t laugh at me! I’m ready to go off about this tomorrow. Haha.

For all of you that is doubting that this is fact. You’re DEAD WRONG. Jensen really did get kicked off Yoyofactory because of the fact that they had wanted Caribou to stop producing the Wolly Marmot.

I actually was talking to Jensen before on facebook and I will post this for all of you to see…

Eric 8:23pm
Hey man heard the bad news.
Jensen 8:24pm
Yeah… I can’t believe they’d actually kick me off the team for protecting a friend of mine
Eric 8:24pm
It’s whatever man they’re being so stupid…
What exactly happened?
If you don’t mind me asking
Jensen 8:26pm
Yeah. What happened was, Ben had asked Chris to stop making the Marmot’s because they were afraid that the Marmot was gonna oversell the new plastic that they were making for me. This was only because my yoyo was marketed as a signature yoyo. They have since stopped calling it, but Ben threatened to law suit Chris and I told him to back off they are running a business much smaller than his and that he needs to just let them be. He then told me “since you’re supporting a rival company i’m going to have to ask you to leave”
Eric 8:30pm
Wait… What? dude that’s not even cool
Jensen 8:36pm
I was only trying to be a good friend. Now i’m being punished for that.

I still don’t believe it. I am a very skeptical person. I would have to take Ben or Chris or Jensen himself to confirm this for me to believe it. Or we could just talk about it tomorrow…

But if it does happen to be true, I have lost must respect for YYF.

If it’s true… then that’s pretty bad… I mean if they did make a plastic in the shape of a Marmot then:

A: They would be copying another companies yoyo.

B: If A is ignored, then the plastic would sell well because…

C: It’ll be cheaper.

There is a shard of truth in any lie.

I’m reconsidering getting that MVP and Maybe Getting a Wooly marmot…

I don’t think any two companies should be considered rivals. Both companies make great yoyos and some people like Clyw, some like Yyf. why cant two companies coexist? seems like Yyf is quite the bully… I think my next yoyo is coming from another company if this is true…

Well THAT is not real.

Okay guys, it is one thing to make a joke, but this is starting to cross the line. the community is to small to pull this kind of stuff without planting seeds of doubt and mistrust…
Locked,
It was a joke
Period. End.

5 Likes