YYF Drops Jensen!?

Oh my god…
Being out of work is totally killing me. I can’t keep track of the date anymore! Haha.
I’m retarded.
Oops. :slight_smile:

Chris, on your site you said that people should do a prank other then people quitting, Come on why would you ruin it!??!?!

Chris KILLED it!

We got you guys good. :smiley: This was an effort between Jeremy and me.

I was reading through this and I’m like “Really YYF?” I didn’t realize it was April Fools. I’m dumb. That was really good, Samad.

Good job, Samad. I got legitimately worked up. My panties were officially in a bunch. Haha.

Haha you guys got owned. Nice job Samad and Jeremy.

Grr. I’m so stupid lol

This definitely brought out some super haters of YYF haha. I want to know why they are so hated. Maybe i’m just naive or something but i don’t know what the problem is. ::slight_smile:

Actually, joke’s on all of you.

This is actually a serious matter.

Ben paid Chris Allen off to cover this up. Once Samad realized that Chris didn’t believe it, he didn’t want his credibility as a forum eXpert ruined, which I don’t understand, because this is all true.

This is real. I wouldn’t joke about Jensen Kimmit.

It was much better than Jensen pooping on a YYF yoyo!

Oh god…

OH NOES! I IZ AXPOSED!!!

Jensenfactory gate is still too sore of a wound on the forums

GET OUT OF TIS COUNTRY NAOW! 3VACUATE!

Ok. this is all still kind of confusing, haha

sigh

Boys will be boys… ::slight_smile:

I’m still confused about whether this is a joke or real…
Help?

Yeah same here.

At first I thought it was a joke, then you guys comfirmed it, then I read on and Jeremy says its real…

If its real, I have lost so much respect for YYF. I thought it was a stupid move of them to even take Jensen from CLYW. Now they are just letting him go? Wow…

If its a joke it gave me a good chuckle.

Yeah, unfortunately it’s true.

Me too.

Well, if it is true, and the part that Samad said is true, and everything’s true, YYF needs some common sence shaken into them. Really Yoyofactory? You take Jensen, which I belive was fine, but you think you can get Wooly Marmot to be discontinued by CLYW? Wow. The Wooly Marmot is not Jensen’s property, he didn’t personally make it, and it dosn’t have his name writen on it. It is CLYW yoyo. Jensen just said hey, why don’t you make a shape like this, and this so and so weight and whatever. CLYW yoyo. And then to find out that YYF wants to jack the Wooly AND make it into a plastic FOR THEMSELVES? Wow. I feel sorry for Jensen who was excited that he was on one of the biggest yoyo companies ever. But then was kicked off for his beard and 2 cents on not too hassel CLYW. I hope CLYW takes him back. I don’t know the whole story, and I don’t know if this it a joke or not. So don’t quote me, because there are 2 sides to every story, and I don’t want people to mess with me if it turns out to be the other way around and YYF kicked Jensen off for an actual good reason. And I am propably looking like an itiot because this might be a cruel April Fools joke. But there is a lot of confusion on the thread so I don’t know for sure.

-James Reed!

Lol, the beard part was a joke, but he got kicked off for defending CLYW.

I read this at work but didn’t have time to be the dandy fellow to point out this was clearly an April Fools joke.

You guys had it going good.

High Fives to all of those who jumped on right away.