yoyos you regret not getting.

for me I would have to say I regret not getting a peak, gung fu, K-os, and a FHZ, but ill get that when I have the cash for it. anyone else regret not getting yoyos that were out/gone?

The One Drop M1.

I don’t really regret missing any certain throw (although I’d love a first run painted peak)
My main regret is not getting into yoyoing SOONER

HSPIN Pyro 3 pre-order. It even comes with your name!

punchline :’( but new ones are comming out soon! :smiley:

I saw a near mint Raven 888 pop up on the bst on another forum just a couple weeks ago for only $65 shipped including some other goodies. By the time I had gotten to it, needless to say it was long gone…

Magnum, except I had no cash what-so-ever.

Will the Pyro 3 be coming to Yoyoexpert? I planned on getting one, but now I am really worried. :-[

Peak.

FreeHand 1

peak as well. i want one so bad but dont have much cash to buy one used :-\

Peak Matador Kos and Buzz on Blaze.

mutant DNA

A while ago i saw a pretty good looking bape for 100. My parents said i couldnt spend that much on a yoyo… D:

aaand an 888 classic. When i first started they were still making them and in stock.

so many throws, so little time, and a limited amount of cash.

i dont really think i have one but i regret not getting a sleipnir for 100 on bst.

WIN

this is life bro :slight_smile:

The X-Convict doesn’t seem to be available anymore. I would like to have bought one of those new. The only other one I wish I’d have bought is the Buzzon Menehune.

Have Fun,
Java

Aquarius

catch 22 mutant dna frantic counter atack