Wish I would have never sold these throws

I wish I would not have sold the Shark Attack OD or the Burning Ember Code 1…

At the time, I thought I didn’t care and needed the money…

Do you regret selling any throws?

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y415/idiot26/IMG_20120831_084346%201_zpss1vms3eb.jpg

']YoYoExpert mobile app[/URL]

Yes, lots of regret on sales and trades over the years…

FG mischief

Spyy beta pistolero

3 Clyw peaks (should have kept at least one)

OG Torrent #9

07 888 hard coat shadow ed

OG berry berry avalanche

Spyy Radian mk 3

Duncan Freehand MG

A few more, but these are the most regrettable

HSPIN G&E 4. It was a duplicate, but set up with a different bearing than my other one.

Radian Super Light
28 Stories Peak
Original G5 (#00007)
Pink SFHG
All-green Ended Bapezilla

Those are the big ones I let go of and wish I hadn’t, but it’s all good. You make choices and embrace the consequences.

ReClash, Cryo Arctic Circle

I don’t even know where to start - and when I think of where to start…it depresses me :-\

I’m going to include yoyo’s I’ve lost as well, marked with a *

Josy-ann*
1st run bvm*
gold plated pure*
beef*
Aurora #64*
ywet*
winston superstar*
I have pics of all at some point, looking at the list it’s hard for me to believe I simply lost all of these throws.

I also had a backpack stolen from me at worlds, don’t know if that counts but I had over 20 nice throws in it. Few early yyr’s.

Yoyo’s I’ve sold or traded I regret-
Fluchs
ayya bvm
1st run #23 painted peak
ended (by feral parot) white powder coated eetsit. Grail piece lol.
Green monster skyline
Mint team edition 401k I traded for a red october.
prototype enamel coated cream colored project 1.
project 1.
alex berenguel peak.
luchador.
trainwreck (if someone has one HMU BRO)
oxy 4 number 75.

The only one I regret that I remember more frequently is that first run peak. Haunts me hahah. Also learned it got stolen from the guy I sold it too so that really bums me out, he really appreciated it so I was at least always happy about that.
The others I kinda forgot about until I think back on the subject.
That ended eetsit was pretty special too…

Yuuuup. I hate my self every time I think about the ones I sold :frowning:

the ones that make me sick at myself that I sold are my:

Pyro
Good and Evil 3
and my Luchador

I had to sell them though. I was in school and needed the money :frowning:

I forgot about the ones I lost… Where is that N11 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda miss the Toxic too. it had a killer shape and you couldn’t even tell it was spinning…

I rarely buy just because, usually everything has some purpose. Same goes for when I sell, I generally only do it to fund another purchase. There are some throws that I miss because of the outcome, but don’t regret selling.

The main two I miss:

OG Peak #35: I do not regret selling this one at all, as I know the current owner enjoys having it, and it was sold for a fair price. That being said, I sold it with the intentions of buying one in worse condition afterwards, that I already had lined up. That never ended up happened.

End #7: This one was beat badly, and that’s the main reason I sold it. I also had a mint one lined up, but the seller decided to back out and keep it. Again, I have no regrets selling it, but do miss it because of the unplanned outcome.

I just recently started again after about 2 years, sold all my throws but my 888… and its missing the hubstacks ::slight_smile:

I can’t say there are any I seriously regret, but I have sold yoyos because I wanted to switch colourways and still haven’t found replacements I like for:

Code 2
Code 1
Cascade

Actually, there’s one that I only sold because I was being “nice”… and I wish I had kept it.

Chief, nebula colourway

Haven’t really regretted anything other than a Yomega sling bag that I sold today, I forgot that it has so much memories. But at least it’s my friend who bought it, which I know will be put to good use.

Most beautiful yo-yo ever. 1/5 Bip-Bop Canvas.

I was privileged to have owned this for a time (Thanks CLYW). I knew I couldn’t keep it; I was never worthy. Every time I see the pictures though, it hurts a little bit.

No. Probably because I usually buy more than one of the yo-yos that I really like, and I rarely sell. I typically sell when:

1. I have extra that I don’t want in my collection. But, it’s probably something I got for free, that I already had, or I’m just not as interested in it anymore.

2. I’d sell one splash/color, if I found a better one. Sometimes I keep both.

Oxy 3

Original green SPYY Flying V

I would love to get one back, talk about a throw with character.

1 Like

It’s just a toy fam, a fine one for sure, but you are plenty worthy, lol.

I regret selling my Radian gen 2

Spyy Addiction

Copper wood Y-Factor

Dad Pants Gnarwhal

Gleipnir ;~; this one I miss a lot…

Sad… haven’t had any Ti to call my own since :’(

Brutal.