Wish I would have never sold these throws

That hurts to look at. It brings a tear to my eye :frowning:

I traded my OG Peak about 8 years ago to Frank.
For a modded Kaizen, a LynFury and some strings. ::slight_smile:

Bought it back recently. I just couldn’t live with the thought of this bad deal anymore. ;D

The only other yoyo I regret giving away is the AnY Miroc 2. Such a cool looking yoyo. Damnit.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yoyo/images/c/c5/Miroc2sides.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20071001032004

Not really, I’ve got a couple I’d like back, but anything I’ve sold I sold for a reason and don’t regret that.

Now I’ve got a long list of yoyos I wish I would’ve bought when I had the opportunity to ;D

Yep,

My:

My Fool’s Gold Peak that Brett Grimes painted, it was known as Dragonslayer peak, it looked like green scaled dragon with yellow underbelly. Sigh.

Others:
Sebby Peak.
Wooly Markmont
Code 1
Wooly Marmot Hulk Smash
Purple with Pink Speckles Sasquatch
Clareview Station Chief 65 gram version. I prefer the 65 gram version highly over the 66 gram version.

1 Like

Markmont. Next that I forced a patina on. Was kind of what I consider a “beater”, even though it only had a couple tiny dings, but combined with the patina, the imperfections gave it an awesome aesthetic.

Black SPYY Addiction v2. I have a green acid wash version, but I’d give my left nut for another mint black version. Hands down my favorite organic design in terms of looks.

Deep space Summit. I traded it for the black Addiction, which made it easier to stomach, but it’s still probably my favorite non-solid anodizing job that I ever owned.

Citizen #85. This one hasn’t sunk in yet, but I know that I’ll eventually regret not having one to go with my Sovereign that I’m keeping.

Matte grey Draupnir. My favorite of any edition of the Draupnir, and hands down the highest performing throw I’ve owned. I’ll probably end up with one again someday.

Seafoam Leo Sniper MKII. Most unique feeling throw I’ve ever owned, and in an awesome colorway. I wasn’t a huge fan of it using a different sized bearing from everything else, although I wish everything used D bearings instead of the Leo being the odd one out.

Bapezilla.2, and when it sells, Viszilla. This design is my second favorite organic behind the Addiction, and it was awesome to have a set of the Bape.2, Viszilla, and Stealthzilla all in mint condition. But I’ll only be keeping the Stealthzilla, as it’s my favorite looking.

And it hasn’t sold yet, but, I know I’ll eventually regret selling my Octavia, because ideally I’d like to have one of every Luftverk design…though I’m not sure if I’ll be able to afford his next couple designs.

I do know that I’ll never part with the following 4, though:

Evora
Sovereign
Stealthzilla
Yeti

I’d say I’d keep my Addiction v2 indefinitely, but if I ever find a mint black one again, the green one is getting sold.

If it makes you feel better about letting it go, I absolutely love it and when combined with a leather strap it looks perfect.

Nice! Good to see it’s in good hands. It’ll be even better once that leather gets broken in some.

But to contribute to the thread I really regret losing my old Cold Fusion. I carried it everywhere and then I went to college :’(

My HSpin GnE4 Black lily, lost it on a trade, that is the only yoyo I ever won at a contest.
Many good memories, but I got a Noctu for it, which I also love.
But still, I hope I never ever parted with that yoyo.