What throws did you miss out on?

What throws were y’all on the fence about, but now regret not picking up? Naturally, it’s possible to get them from BST, but not brand new

Mine:
Mk1 Umbra
Thesis DaCapo
Thesis Invictus

Feel free to share!

4 Likes

I believe there’s still some Thesis Invictus on yoyoexpert.

A couple that come to mind are yoyofriends baryon and unprld Reduction.

1 Like

Offset Deviant, I wasnt sure about another monometal, but ive heard good things so I regret. Dont want to buy second-hand though, maybe on restock when I have yoyo budget :slight_smile:

2 Likes

peak from yoyonation in 2009

5 Likes

2017 Yo-yo Recreation FireWorks. I really wanted it then… but for the price I would have to pay for that classic today…
I rather have a Burger.

An RSO Burger When it drops, my plan is not to miss it.

Everyone have a great start to the weekend.

1 Like

Really wanted this

7 Likes

Nice, one of my favorites :hugs:

tmbr eh, the end pt II, and anything anti-yo.

1 Like

When I got my first One Drop, my beloved Top Deck, here on YYE they had so many good ones in stock including many splashes and fades. I had my pick from Parlay, Kuntosh 5KQV, MMC, Virtuoso, Prescription, Gauntlet…

It was still early on for me and obviously I couldn’t know that most of them would be perpetually out of stock and sought after in the BST and that splashes would become a thing of the past.

4 Likes

B!ST Anything :pensive:

That mint painted Peak for sale some months back. I thought it was REALLY overpriced at the time (and it absolutely was), but part of me wishes I had just bit the bullet on the price so I could have it.

1 Like

the only one i’m really sad i missed is the DeHcade

3 Likes

I am predicting I will miss the G2 Rainicorn Mongoose. Will update if miracles happen.

you will lol

dont worry though i will too

I was right; swing and a miss!

same lol

Freshly Dirty VHS (and nearly every other yoyo that’s ever come out since I was paying attention)

2 Likes

is stuff like the prescription really that sought after? I have one and I like it a lot, but maybe I just don’t see the hype

6 Likes

I’m not sure if the Prescription is widely sought after, I was mainly listing what I was checking out at the time, but they don’t show up on the BST frequently and when they do they don’t stay long. Parlay, 5KQV, and MMC probably move the fastest out of the ones I listed and also don’t see them too often.

1 Like

Shows just how solid OD is I guess! People are holding onto their stuff it seems!

2 Likes