What throws did you miss out on?

Motion YoYo Centrifugal and Perpetual.

6 Likes

I’m petty sad about missing out on the DeHcade too.
I’m a year too late; got back into yoyoing late 2022. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Those of us who were here also missed out on the deHcade. There was only 40ish of them. They were gone in 2 minutes. I had one in the cart…

1 Like

I’ve read that it was already in people’s carts but it sold out in 30 secs. :sweat_smile:

Hope it would get that second run, or more eHs in the future. :pray:

3 Likes

I believe Colin of TMBR is either on hiatus or no longer making throws, so I wouldn’t hold my breath…

1 Like

OD Valor, Format: C, and Kuntosh are some of the ones I kick myself the most for skipping out on

Also the C3 Atomic Crash. Came out when I was in my prime “if it’s a comp yoyo it has no soul” phase and I basically haven’t seen one I’d buy since. Feelsbadman.

Looking at my collection and my bank account there’s probably a few I should have missed out on lol

5 Likes

For me the first that come to my mind is One drop - Code 1, impossible to find one around, it was amazing in that blue splashed colour and a great player for the time, never had the chance to try one as well.

2 Likes

CLYW Canvas LITA set.
Got a chance to buy it quite a while back couple years ago for good deal for a set of 5 but pass due to another project investment. Now it is impossible to find all and price is probably so high to get all due to special edition.

2 Likes

All the ones I don’t have. :rofl: I want them all.
The last few One Drop finishes have been amazing looking.

2 Likes

Bangerang, el mijo, rbc, alebrije, eh, a bunch of others that blow my budget for the year if I pulled the trigger.

I feel the same way about the Alebrije and eH goodies.

More Alebrijes are coming! :fox_face:

2 Likes

OooWeee. Do you have one? Wondering what the fixie response is like compared to the Mijo since it’s the same D blank but much smaller pads.

1 Like

I’ve heard this snd I’m excited for it same for the polycarbonate mijo and whatever other cool materials that swap able response and bearing system go in that the Alebrijes uses.

10th anniversary Hatrick and 5000qv. Both came out before I was in the game. Both have been hard to find.

@GnarlyCharlie I don’t have an El Mijo to compare with (yet) but the response on the Alebrije’s nice and consistent. :ok_hand:

@Captrogers I’m excited for the PC El Mijo too!

1 Like