Top 5 Throws that you regret BST’ing and will likely never see again

I figured since the last time something similar to this was posted was in 2016, I would start a new Top 5 Throws that you regret BST’ing!

I will start!

1: VsNewton Septopus (Prototype Leg #2)

2: JPM Modded FHZ #5

3: Anti-Yo Bape Custom Schmooved by Landon

4: Anti-Yo Eetsit

5: NSC Aurora (Rainbow Ano by JWZ) (can’t rem The serial #) 1 of 1 custom cut “nipple/hub”

And those are my top 5!

4 Likes

Pure Gold

Werrd TFL groovy

Pyro Light

Trainwreck and Trainwreck 2

I’ll edit if I remember more

1 Like

Rainbow Tom Kuhn No Jive Imperial
Rainbow TK No Jive Butterfly

A couple other rare TKs fill out most of the rest of the list if I was making a top 5.

rainbowbutter

7 Likes
  1. 2012 YYR Clash. Literally haven’t seen a single one since I got rid of it

2. OG Sleipnir. New ones are everywhere, but good luck finding an old version.

3. Stargazer v2. I could maybe find another, but they aren’t common.

4. Rec Rev Freq Wave. :disappointed_relieved:

5. OG C3 Capless. What a fantastic yoyo, and I’ll probably never see it again.

2 Likes

I got and old ver. Sleipnir a few weeks ago :raising_hand_man:t2:

For me my biggest regret is the YYR Overdrive. I could probably find one if I hunted but there’s a lot of fakes floating around too…

4 Likes

I bought the “Take That” Sleipnir off eBay a while ago, that’s an old version isn’t it? It is dated 2011. Honestly I don’t think it’s that great.

4 Likes

I saw that, you lucky dog

1 Like

I’m not a fan of this 2011 Sleipnir so if you want one, I’ll gladly sell you mine…

2 Likes

Things like this always happen when I’m broke :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks though man, lol.

Do you prefer the newer version, or just not Sleipnir guy?

1 Like

B!ST Tondo

4 Likes

I have only one, I think I have only BST’d twice. I gave up a MiniStar2 for a Kuntosh. I love the Kuntosh, obviously, but I think I would like the MiniStar2 alot more now that my skill has slightly improved. It was the first yoyo I dropped serious cash on. I am poor and cheap, so anything around $100 is alot.

1 Like

You can get a MiniStar 2 pretty easily still, they just re-released a bunch.

1 Like

Hmm. 5 huh…

C22
Black cherry 888
Painted peak
Hubstacked dert
Black hardcoat buziness.

3 Likes

OG Painted Peak
ProYo Nucleus
2nd run Clareview Station Peak
GeneralYo Magnum

Mostly the Nucleus though.

3 Likes

I would definitely if one comes up on BST that I have a valid trade for. I really try to spend all my yoyo funds at the shop here. I use this forum so much, I feel guilty spending my money anywhere else. I have made only one exception to that recently.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting a TiPeak back in my possession. I only had one regret and was able to recitfy it a couple years later, but had to lose the TiPeak to get it back. While I am happier to have my Zip Zop Chief back, I do miss that TiPeak. Seen one or two on the BSTs but always at a bad time for me financially, or already sold.

6 Likes

I regret selling the first unresponsive throw i ever owned… It was originally an aqua 888. It was one of the first yoyos I stripped and anodized. I remember trying to buy it back well above market value years ago for sentimental reasons. I think i may have even offered to anodize a new one in return, but the seller didn’t want to sell it. I’ve always wondered where it went.

13 Likes

Bapezilla
Miroc 2
TFL
Oxy4

3 Likes

Mine isn’t even that rare, but I have not seen one for sale in a WHILE. YoyoFreaks Hashtag.

1 Like

I dont regret getting rid of any yoyos, but the one that comes closest to it is my beat to heck yyj new breed. So many good memories. But it went to someone who was trying to get into the hobby, so I dont mind.

3 Likes