Top 5 Throws that you regret BST’ing and will likely never see again

Yeah its weird, it seems like not that long ago you could find a hashtag on a BST or even at a vendor pretty easily. Then they just disappeared. I don’t know if somebody pretty influential started praising them, or they all got abducted by aliens or what. I just know that by the time I realized JD was behind them, then I wanted one because the hitman is still one of my favorites of all time and I haven’t been able to land one. They come up for sale rarely, and even if one does come it’s sold before I see it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I regret getting rid of any of my yoyos. I have had a tiny pang about getting rid of my bimetal Genesis, but hardly.

1 Like

Ohhh I thought of a couple others!

SPYY Pure Gold x2
VsNewton Flying Hutt
CLYW Chief (first run, shiny gold)
Peak (Sebby Edition, 1 of only a handful of double orange halves)
ILYY DELRIN Noctu (1 of 2 made by Landon)
CLYWxSPYY Galactic Goose (I’ve had 3… :frowning: )

There were many others, but the original top 5 and then these were my biggest woes.

4 Likes

Oh man, you got rid of a pure and a galactic goose? Man what next, getting rid of an OG torrent? Haha

1 Like

Lol, I have quite literally BST’d HUNDREDS of throws.
Between here and YYN and admining the original Yoyo BST and Talk (before it was remade) on Facebook, I have traded with well over 300 people :slight_smile:
And not to mention, releasing my own throw back in 2015. So that definitely spiked up the amount of people I dealt with lol.

2 Likes
  1. USA Hatrick
  2. OG Peak, rim dipped
  3. BBYY Wedgie that was candy blasted by ILYY
  4. Antiyo Eetsit
  5. Celtic 888

Thanks for asking this happy question

3 Likes

Found some pics of those once loved but now are lost… lol
These were my Top 5 that I first posted, followed by some others that I mentioned, and some others I completely forgot I had owned.
I sadly do not have a pic of 1 of the old “Bad Looks” Canvas’ that I had, it was hand painted by Jensen.
I believe that one made its way to Paige, in Hawaii many years ago.

image image

Proto Lynx… image
image image image

I think that’s enough sadness… lololol.
A Nice trip down memory lane though!

6 Likes

Definitely a few “wish list” yo-yos in that post!

2 Likes