yoyos you regret not getting.

torrent, peak

Ah yes I forgot about that one. Such a beast of a player.

Playmaxx Cold Fusion GT, any YYRā€™s.

Forgot a Torrent.

i had an original Playmaxx Cold Fusion GT. it was a spectacular yo-yo that was way ahead of itā€™s time, but still overpriced. i was lucky enough to run a yo-yo kiosk in a mall back during the yo-yo boom, and was also sponsored by Pro-Yo/Playmaxx (if you could call it a sponsorshipā€¦bleh). the best thing to come of it was free BumbleBee GTā€™s, a free Cold Fusion, and the Cold Fusion wristwatch. i wore that thing until it finally died, and iā€™d kill to have one again.

that

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!

SADR

Before I started yoyoing, a guy offered me a Catch 22 for $34.99 so he could fill his car up with gas. :confused:
Needless to say Iā€™m kicking myself now.

True Dat Yo.

07 888
DNA
Aqua SuperStar
Red, White and Blue Striped Hatrick

Im sure there is more, but this is all I can think about right now. :wink:

Man, I know how that feels. But that, thatā€™s just like the best deal for a yoyo ever.

^

You do know heā€™s joking, right?

lol, I was dumb enough to fall for that then I guess. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

You puttinā€™ words in my mouth boy?

hah

Yessir I am boy, you betta pack up yer tail and git on up the road and neva come back now, ya hear?

Please enlighten me. How does one pack up their tail?

I think a detailed explanation of that would be inappropriate for the forum.

1 Like

To be honest, there isnā€™t much I regret not getting, because I never had the cash for it anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
There were some things I was looking at when I had money, like an 888, but my friend offered me a peak for a great price, so I forgot about the 888. The yoyos I want, I eventually get through trades.

A custom yfactor and a boss

Well I could have probably traded my G5 for an 888, but Iā€™m thinking the Pistolero was a good deal to so I donā€™t worry to much about it.

I regret not getting a Bapezilla and/or and OG Peak when they first came out. -__- My mom thought they were way overpriced, so she wouldnā€™t let me buy them.