Yoyo you want resurrected

which throws did you wish you got one of
or wish you got more off while they were out???

I’ll go first, wish they would bring these designs back

One Drop Dang 2 , looked so cool and comfy, wish i got one

YYF Paolista, I have one but wish i had another as its my go too “learn tricks” throw as it wasnt too pricey to use over pavement and does ALL kinds of grinds well and is stable, the one i have is kinda beat up and i got a boring colourway

10 Likes

mandatory CLYW peak post

realtalk, spinworthy x mk1 rbc

7 Likes

Mandatory Draupnir reissue, even if its an AE (Chinese) version

9 Likes

Would like to see one drop and clyw resurrect their businesses relationship. I would buy so many clyws :sob:

6 Likes

Freehand Zero’s and all the mod kits that come with it.

Would be so cool to see all the OG modders and craftsman back at it.

8 Likes

edge beyond, omnicent, godlier 2, help me find these on BST :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Turning Point Chameleon because it’s freakin huge and the Atmos Pomelo, I kinda want another one. Bimetal Pomelo could be really cool…

5 Likes

Would be cool if Spyy returned.

14 Likes

One Drop M1

Been bugging them for years :joy:

8 Likes

Spyy Pure with a large bearing since the only two ever made kissed concrete a few times too many lol

3 Likes

sadly yyr don’t have plans on producing yet since I reached out to them via email few days ago, also no plans on making the 10th year anniversary edition so that’s a double bummer. :smiling_face_with_tear:

edit for proof and correction

8 Likes

I’d love another run of Daytrippers.

12 Likes

The Chameleon is coming back

2 Likes

Parlay and/or Sudo reruns for daaaaaaaaays!!!

Or just the whole Onedrop catalog?
That’d be choice :grin:

14 Likes

Bear Vs Man 1

6 Likes

I love the Dang 2 and I wish they would make more just so everyone that wants to can experience it.

There are so many yoyos out there I would love to try (old OD, CLYW, MFD, G2, Spyy, Anti-Yo, etc, etc.) but, if what I want is no longer produced and in high demand on the secondary market, my only option is to seek it out on the BST and pay well above retail for a used one. I just want to play with some cool yoyos. I don’t want a $500 paperweight.

I wish companies would produce more runs of existing models rather than trying to churn out new designs all the time. It sucks for those of us that are hesitant to buy a new yoyo before at least hearing some reviews on it. By the time the reviews are out, they could be sold out already and the company is already working on their next product.

3 Likes

uhh. okay…

Would it be silly to say i want a fresh proyo roadster or a russel super…

ill also agree with above bring me a daytripper ill be very content.

2 Likes

I change my answer

I want dis.

11 Likes

Unity Affinity and Edge beyond

2 Likes

I would actually like to see them resurrect the yo-yo from that Ancient Greek picture of the first known yo-yo. Dig one up somewhere to get some idea of what they used and how they imagined them. That would be awesome.

10 Likes