Yoyos that some of you are sleeping on

It looks like it fits perfectly into my preferences, like almost exactly my perfect specs (it even has the weight rings placed where I prefer) but i don’t do BST hunting so I’ll likely never get one. This is why i generally avoid companies that don’t make enough yo-yos for most people that will end up wanting one to get one.

I feel like Good Life is pretty good with their availability. I don’t think they purposefully make small batches. I’ve always been able to snag what I wanted from them without keeping an eye out for drop times or anything like that. If you get a chance though, give the Breeze a shot!

3 Likes

I really dig the Breeze. Got one through Monthly Throw awhile back. Wouldn’t have been something I’d have snagged on my own but I’m glad it came my way.

2 Likes

Since this thread came back, to life I want to add one to the list -

Duncan Mayhem

I’ve used this a ton since I got it in my yoyo day bundle and this thing is awesome. One of my favorite organics our right now.

12 Likes

Oohhhhh. Definitely agree with this. Everyone’s on their Grail, Bowl, MC vibes rn, meanwhile these baddies are readily available. Great throw!

3 Likes

2Sick Promotion. That thing was straight :fire:

Also the new C3 Edolass. Oh my god I can not. :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yes yes yes, this is what I’ve been saying since it came out!!!

MayheM ROCKS!

3 Likes

Got a list of things that i am still keeping, and they are all pretty old-school ones. Some SPYY, some OD, some early CLYW, a bunch of mostly organic-shaped yoyos from variety of manufacturers. Recently stuck with TiPeak and Spaceship though.
Kinda “there-were-days-when-everything-was-better” guy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea man, I brought up the Promotion earlier in the thread. Nobody talks about it, bit it’s a sick yoyo.

As for the Mayhem, I see tons of praise all over for it. Got one myself and it’s really good, but I’d hardly call it a sleeper.

2 Likes

I just think the feel is so unique for a bimetal. Despite the somewhat standard shape it really floats and glides along the string

1 Like

Lot’s of folks are missing out on some of TopYo’s throws. They have a few throws, like the colossus and Mojo that play amazing. The Colossus IV is hott and the mojo is my go to plastic.

2 Likes

Yeah we were discussing it in the other thread, the Top Yo Dominator is a great.

And I’m a bit of a yo-yo snob I don’t normally go for “budget” brands but it is great

3 Likes

Colossus V is where it’s at. Colossus IV is DEAD TO ME NOW

2 Likes

Yeah TopYo is dope. Not only are the yo-yos great in their own right, it’s a great way to check out specs and designs you’re not sure you’ll like without spending too much.

2 Likes