Yoyos that some of you are sleeping on

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you crack me up man

2 Likes

Top Yo Dominator is absolutely A+ and where the hell is the love for the Vanguard? It’s great.

1 Like

I’ve heard the dominator is bomb. I’ll have to get one at some point!

I’ve bought something like $1,500 worth of throws in the past month and I think the two best ones are probably the Anomaly and the Dominator.

3 Likes

The 888 and Hatrick gets tons of love but one that is in the same category as them and gets no love is the Madhouse 5150. If 50mm organics are your thing, this is one you need.

6 Likes

Duncan Mayhem.

…in green of course!

6 Likes

The Good Life Breeze

I don’t hear enough love for this yoyo. It’s phenomenal. You get the spin and stability of a bi-metal, but thanks to the placement of the ss rings slightly away from the edge you get more of a feeling of control and less of a locked in feeling.

4 Likes

I remember when I was younger I bought a few madhouse only because Josh Yee used and was sponsored by them.

So I guess sponsorships do work :joy:

5 Likes

Agree :slight_smile: Glad you dig them.

3 Likes

Rebellion Bimetals

Maybe a SE equipped yoyo blind box?

3 Likes

Those are fun! They are also super expensive for us to pull off. We have to buy materials(aluminum AND Ti), build, ano, bearing, pad, string, create artwork, and package ALL of them before we sell a single one. It’s a huge investment and risk for us. With a typical run you can release 200 hundred yoyos and see what people think, maybe then do a 2nd run with some custom colors, etc. if people are really interested. The $ from the first run gets passed forward to make more. We don’t own the idea, we got it from Japanese vinyl toy releases. Any “company” is free to give it a go.

9 Likes

The Static Co. Sudo is an incredible throw that I don’t see anyone talking about.

4 Likes

Let’s face it guys, pretty much everyone here is sleeping on every yoyo they have…

Or should I say, sleeping with…

Wait, no. That sounds terrible.

You know what? Never mind. That one was too much of a stretch.

10 Likes

For me: The YYF metal arrow. It was gifted to me and I’m super appreciative - it is a really fun and capable mid-sized H-shape yoyo. It has glow in the dark hubs! It finger spins well and it is affordable. I highly recommend it! - I’ve been meaning to write up a review about it at some point… Thanks @yyfben2.deactivated!

6 Likes

Great idea! I’ll replace all of the bearings in my yoyos with springs and then I’ll make a yoyo bed.

4 Likes

Nope not me I have hundreds of strings on each finger and I drag them all around with me wherever I go, flailing about wildly.

9 Likes

Guys, I was making a joke :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We sleep with our yoyos, or, we use our yoyos to do sleepers…

Just never mind. Jeff, that video is funny lol.

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Oh noes…

1 Like

I second the Breeze. I dug up this topic just because I wanted to mention the Breeze. Glad someone beat me to it.

I was actually on the fence about selling mine because I’m not usually into super competition orientated throws. I put it up on the BST at one point, but no one was biting on a pretty good price. I picked it up and threw it again one day, and was just like nope, I can’t sell this thing. It’s just too good. I’ve thrown a lot of yoyos, and this is one of the best flat out performers I’ve ever used. For anyone who doubts this, just watch a video of Channo. No yoyo should be able to handle what that guy throws at it. :laughing:

4 Likes