YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

I ’ most hyped about the prototypes and b grades. Not sure what the valkyrie is but I hate the engravings. Also I’m super hyped about the anglam zero.

Anyone have an Acrophobia? I’m willing to to a trade very advantageous for someone willing to let it go… :wink:

Pming you now

Anyone heard from NathanC lately? Trying to get a hold of him, and i see him online all the way, but he doesn’t post nor reply to my PM’s…

He’s banned.
Maybe try to get a hold of him through Instagram. His name on there is NathanCroy

Ohhhh… Why is he banned?

Anyways, i sent him a DM through instagram two days ago, and he’s been on, liking pictures and stuff… How can you tell if someone has seen your DM on instagram?

Not sure why he was banned, but I sure miss him, the forums aren’t the same without him.

1 Like

When you open it, there’ll be a check mark next to the recipient if it’s been opened by them.

Hmmm… No checkmark or anything…

Anyone who’s traded with him got an email or something, maybe…?

QFT.

It will come as no surprise to the moderators, but NathanC was one of my favorite members. His posts were mostly spot-on; even if they did not make all manufacturers or members happy.

I will only say that I am not pleased with the member who’s aggressive, puzzling and confrontational posts were the last thing I saw him complain about. Lots of moderators and “Mysterious” moderator-wanna-be’s piling the criticism on in tag-team. Very cool that was… :cry:

1 Like

?

What do you not understand Parvar?

It worked! He saw my post here and checked his instagram :slight_smile:

You can only politely ask someone to stop being a **** so many times… and we gave him plenty of notice. No doubt he had some valuable posts, but when you continuously bring a negative and confrontational attitude to every topic you post on it gets old quick.

2 Likes

Not to derail this thread completely, but is it a permanent ban?

I doubt it.

As far as Nathan knows it is.

I’ve spoken to NathanC on instagram and he says hello to everyone here from him :slight_smile: He appreciates the support you’re giving him! As far as he knows though, the ban is permanent, sadly…

And i’m FINALLY getting a Acrophobia, so there’s that

Honestly, sometimes I think it might just be Nathan’s personality to unintentionally come off the wrong way (I know a few people like that–as in he can’t help a lot of it).

But the ban seems right.

I still gotta get a Draupnir and then I will be complete…

anyone knows the specifications of the Valkyrie?

1 Like