YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Wow those look great, any idea when they are releasing?

gunmetal black? seriously? black again?

When the heck are they releasing anodized sputniks ???

they just dont seem to realize that raw yoyos play terribly

1 Like

If raw sputniks just came out I would consider getting one
But I know if I buy a raw one now they will release anodized ones next week and then I’ll be so irritated.

but…but…I love raw yoyos…especially raw YYRs

1 Like

I like the Black better than the gunmetal

cant deny they’r bad for any other practical purpose appropriate of yoyos

Raw looks really good but I can’t stand tiny marks and scratches and even fingerprints that show

Part of the reason I hate nickel plated throws .

well, except for grinds, I don’t see which practical purposes you’re refering to

Yeah, raw yoyos need a of maintenance, but I personnally like this

the slightest contact with skin, or with string compared to finished ones, causes a raw yoyo to immediately die and even snap. they are simply inferior to finished yoyos at complex string tricks, fast rail tricks, chopsticks, horizontal, aka basically everything.
my raw overdrive and sleipnir hold spin worse than a yyj classic and have hit me more times than any other two yoyos combined in just 1 month.
plz at least use clear ano or blast plating if you desperately want silver, for the scars on my hands’ sake.

contact with skin, ok
I almost never hit my skin with my yoyos, it used to happen a lot, but I’ve not had this issues in ages, mostly because I don’t do intricate tricks, and I’m confident enough in my basic chopstick combos not to have any proble either

contact with string, I’m more skeptical
I’ve never wondered if raw yoyos made the yoyo slow down
It may be right, but in 5+ years of yoyoing I’ve never experienced a tangible difference

But that’s interesting, I’ll try to figure this out next time I get a raw yoyo

https://scontent-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/l/t31.0-8/11182653_10153786753539112_2607382721211775714_o.jpg

YYR with the new 4A yoyo. Also mentioned they’re doing pollycarb Negators on their site.

The only thing I care is
can you still walk teh doge with the new dazzler finish

Now these look like something to look forward to. Already hyped ;D

diffusion illuminatu confurmi

I just thought that fg dazzler was a fools gold dazzler. Face palming so hard right now.

1 Like

I had a quick vision of owning a dazzler

then i say flash green

it s accually more like ‘fresh’ green now that i just went back for another look
although still have no idea wat that s supposed to signify, just like ‘slate blue’

yeah, closer to rotten green than fresh green