YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Thanks

I scored one of those boxes also. That price was too good to resist.

I have been sensing a change coming from Yoyorecreation and this confirms it for me. The only reason that they would need to move this old inventory so inexpensively is that there must be new products coming soon. With the trend clearly towards multiple materials, I can only hope that YYR is about to bring us something even more magical than the great throws they have already blessed us with.

Can there be something better than a Sleipnir? Oooh la-la. ::slight_smile:

Liked it better when only a few people knew about the YYR site. We’re about to have a flood of YYRs on the B/S/T being traded for YYF and Duncan. Oh the humanity. Hope they have a clever master plan or we’re about to see some massive brand dilution. Then again from my very first mystery box on 4/4 to today’s there’s been less than 85 orders placed(based on order#), 4 of those being mine, and including sell outs of the whole new run of Overdrives and multiple other models, so maybe it’s not near as bad as it seems.

Also what YoyoGeezer says makes a lot of sense. With Something, TP, C3, and others hitting the bi-metal designs hard, there’s no way the YYR gang would miss out on that.

Looking forward to seeing what YYR do with bi-metal yoyos. It’s going to be tough to top the Anglam but I guess if anybody can do it, it’d be those sorcerers from YYR.

Yuki

Never mind the Anglam, bring on a YYR model that betters the Stealth Ogre! :wink:

Haven’t had the chance to try a Stealth Ogre yet but it is right up my want list. At the moment, the Anglam is my golden yardstick.

Yuki

Are they gone? (The bags)

Check the site and see of they have any in stock. If they don’t then they sold out I guess.

That’s what I was doing, saw it before, now I don’t so I guess it’s gone :frowning:

Curious why they don’t just sell the A- grades for 8,000Y or so on their site. People would still happily buy them, but then they could choose what they wanted, YYR’s free shipping doesn’t kick in until 10,000Y so it would force people to buy at least 2 to get free shipping, and they’d make more money. Maybe it’s just not worth the hassle for them? I dunno. Either way i’m excited for the mystery, but also dreading more dupes.

Really hoping someone on here has some good stuff for sale from it. Extremely upset I couldn’t get one, really sucks being a kid without a credit card and not being able to borrow one from anyone, and of course as soon as they sold out I got access to a card…

I LOVE having Duplicates haha.
I have no clue why, But i just like having many of 1 yoyo
:slight_smile:

Anyone’s YYR orders shipped yet? Usually they ship within a day, but guessing with the holiday week they’re either on holiday or Japan Post is. Been talking to Shinya as well and it’s taking him days to get back to me, seems they take this holiday thing seriously haha.

I hope they get here in time because i get out of my college in two weeks and thats where its getting shipped

can i get a comparison of the z on and the attune

Are the boxes still in stock? I just found out about them, checked their website, and I can’t find them anywhere.

No they are out of stock!

Mine hasn’t.

Mine’s in “purgatory” which, when translated to Japanese means “processed”.

I’m excited for it to come! I’ll be making an unboxing video wjeever mine comes