YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Checked the site, aren’t they all sold out?

Wut happened to draup?

I offered for a Draupnir like 5 times. Didn’t work out even though I offered more each time.

Offered for Laser once. I got it, no negotiation :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have the money to buy a Draupnir, and people only want to sell theirs :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of, I do have a mint with box Raw First run Draupnir for Sale or possibly trade :wink:

Now you tell me :stuck_out_tongue:

I love this thread.

My laser and Triad

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5563/15216647836_4ef186679f_n.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3845/15053098337_eb52541d56_n.jpg

And now I’m waiting for new run of Draupnirs :slight_smile:

Should I buy a yyr six ? The only yyr i own is a mr.butcher. dont really the feel of it :confused:

Anyone wanna trade their matte black for a temper rim? ;D
Just took another look at the matte black and realized how good it looks

Edit:
I noticed how everyone is talking about the attuned/wider gap draup to be “better” than the 1st run
How much better? Is it minor like A reg anglam vs cc anglam difference?(small)

Do you like wider gaps?

There isn’t much difference in play with the wider gap.

This. I own both, and honestly in a blind test I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between them.

I could definitely tell them apart in a blind test just by doing lacerations over and over. 1st gens will bind more frequently.

Most of the time I wouldn’t be able to tell a difference but I slightly prefer 2nd gens.

Does anyone here have thrown the yyr six ? Any thoughts on it ?

I didn’t like the Six at all. Its small, extremely wide and just an odd yoyo.

1 Like

Good :slight_smile:
Now I don’t feel bad I didn’t save for a wide gap

Is this with a rgular width string or like a kitty fat

I haven’t really noticed a difference in binds either. I use pretty thick string (YYSL Ammo) so perhaps that’s why. :slight_smile:

At any rate, binds aside, it seemed like Raigo was wondering whether there was any difference in actual feel/play between the two, which there isnt. They both play identically, one is just ever-so-slightly grabbier than the other.

I guess usin the anglams was a bad example xD
Shouldn’t using thicker string like ammo make the 1st run drauonir more prone to accidental binds?

I used regular 100%poly YYR strings, which are pretty thick, on my first run Draupnirs, I’ve never experienced an accidental bind.
Nothing to do with the gap or the thickness of the strings, just the player.

Did anyone see that Dazzler on FB BST group? He said he got a $900 value trade offer for it hahah, someone will be mad if they ever make anoed Dazzlers…

This is what he said he was offered… gen yo magnum 1 of 1 phaser draupnir Pulsefire SS pulsefire and prominence

Dude. I’d take that deal in a heartbeat.